stevasaurus

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWLS 2014/2015

stevasaurus

Totals...after Dec 23rd...winners...Marshall, Navy  :)

6 wins and 2 losses....Brandonozz

5 wins and 3 losses....Horsefixer

4 wins and 4 losses....Koen, RacinBob, Squoonk, JimD, RMCIII,

3 wins and 5 losses....Stevasaurus, Jackhammer, Brrly1

brandonozz

Great Games Last Night!   :happy-partydance:

Last nights Navy/SDSU was fun (but rough) to watch.  I was pulling for Navy and they couldn't hang on to the ball!  Mid way thru I thought there was no way Navy would pull it out as SDSU just looked to be much more physical.  Being in a pool for these bowl games sure is fun.  Keeps your interest in every game as you always "have a dog in the hunt".

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Welcome aboard Brandon.  I stayed up last night and watched the Navy game also.  I was pulling for Navy, and then I come down here this morning and find that I had picked SDSU.   :bow-blue:   I always feel bad for the kid that misses the field goal at the end of the game.  So far, most of the games have been close, except for NIU / Marshall...Marshall looked good, but man, did NIU look terrible. :eusa-think:  

Brandon, is there a soft spot in your heart for the Big 12??   :ychain: That is where we will catch up to you.  :)

• Like 2

brandonozz

Your right, kickers only get noticed when they miss for the most part.  I didn't get to see the BYU/Memphis game but the next morning they were showing some highlights of the kicker making a long field goal to tie the game (from what I could tell with video only on the TV at the hotel).  Those guys competed to the end of the game .... and beyond!

Your right about the Big 12 and my soft spot.  IF I'm still towards the front when the Big 12 gets going, most of the guys will either catch me or fall further behind.  Although I see you picked Texas and Oklahoma State to win and I didn't pick either of those teams. 

Looks like you might have a soft spot for the Big 10?  :teasing-poke:

Those games will decide a lot!  However it turns out... it will be fun!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You are right Brandon...I picked way to many Big Ten teams to win their bowl games again this year.  I think the Big 12 has a chip an their shoulder and got shunned this year...I agree there...just so you know...that is why I picked some of those games.  :)  BTW...I think the SEC is over rated.  :ychain:

Edited by stevasaurus

Racinbob

Holy cow!!!! Did I just see what I thought I saw?? Even though it would have made my pick wrong I found myself pulling for Central Michigan to get the 2 pointer. Hats off to them for going for the win. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

brandonozz

Your right Bob, that was a crazy game.  We were needing to leave the house to go to my fathers for Christmas on my side of the family and we couldn't get out of the house!  I couldn't believe that (almost) come back.  Like you I give them credit for going for two as it was a gutsy call but I thought they had the momentum and would have the advantage in overtime.  Guess we will never know and it's always easy to "coach from the couch".  So far the bowl matchups have been very competitive and if the trend continues thru the big boys it's going to be fun!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

RESULTS after Dec 24th...winning teams...Western Kentucky, Rice  :)

7 wins and 3 losses....Brandonozz

6 wins and 4 losses....Horsefixer

5 wins and 5 losses....Koen, RacinBob, Squonk, JimD, RMCIII, Jackhammer

4 wins and 6 losses....Stevasaurus, Brrly1  :)

• Like 1

Racinbob

FINALLY! I did it!! A one day perfect record! :greetings-clappingyellow:

Wait a minute :eusa-think: ........I think I did that wrong :eusa-doh:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

RESULTS after Dec 26th...winning teams...Louisiana Tech, Rutgers, N. C. State

8 wins and 5 losses...Brandonozz

7 wins and 6 losses...Horsefixer

6 wins and 7 losses...IKoen, Squonk, JimD, RMCIII, Jackhammer

5 wins and 8 losses...RacinBob, Stevasaurus, Brrly1

and then there were 3 in the basement.  :)   Mike, we are going to need some more chairs.  :hide: :hide: :hide:     5 games today...Saturday

• Like 2

squonk

I'll get you a futon and some bean bags! If you have one of those telephone reels in you garage bring it. We need more tables!  :)

• Like 2

HorseFixer

I don't know how I stayed outta the Chitter with yesterdays STAR STUDDED results but whatever.    :confusion-confused:  Jeesh..... Anyways today is the day that I rise like a Phoenix from the ashes!  :eusa-whistle:   Maybe I can do some dancing before days end.  :thumbs:

~Duke

squonk

Smokin Jay don't care about Bowl games!  :)

post-2380-0-09976100-1419698958.jpg

squonk

Back Yard is empty now. Waiting for the big game tomorrow!  :) 588100981avatar_zpskw2kfu10.gif

post-2380-0-88323500-1419701113.jpeg

HorseFixer

Yes, tomorrow will be good and my LIONS will stomp Cheese Heads into the ground.   :thumbs:   What Duke says makes sense.  :eusa-whistle:

~Duke

Edited by HorseFixer

squonk

Just don't ruin your Justin Bieber shirt when you spill cheeze whiz and salsa on it when the Loins get lit up like a Christmas tree!  :)  :ychain:

Brrly1

Rodgers might want to make sure his life instrance is paid up, he'll probably need a few pairs of shorts afte Suh gets ahold of him. Go Lions!!!!

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Rodgers might want to make sure his life instrance is paid up, he'll probably need a few pairs of shorts afte Suh gets ahold of him. Go Lions!!!!

Hey John you mean like this?  :hilarious:  He will definitely bring the hurt! Aaron is gonna need a  DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK!!!!

Su-2.jpg

brandonozz

I wish it wasn't too late to make a change on the WV/Texas A&M game.  I had no idea that Clint Trickett was not going to play do to too many concussions.  That dude was a gamer and a big reason I thought they would win.  I see that WV still is a betting favorite but I'm not feeling it!  Guess we will find out.

• Like 1

Brrly1

Pretty much,,,

• Like 1

HorseFixer

I wish it wasn't too late to make a change on the WV/Texas A&M game.  I had no idea that Clint Trickett was not going to play do to too many concussions.  That dude was a gamer and a big reason I thought they would win.  I see that WV still is a betting favorite but I'm not feeling it!  Guess we will find out.

Yeah there was a couple I wanted to change too, Including this one but didn't want to open a bucket "O" Worms. It should still be a good game tho.  :thumbs:

~Duke

brandonozz

Yeah there was a couple I wanted to change too, Including this one but didn't want to open a bucket "O" Worms. It should still be a good game tho.  :thumbs:

~Duke

Definately wasn't asking to change my pic but thinking I might not be the only one that had that "O Crap" thought when the announcment was made that he wasn't going to play.  Their backup seemed to be pretty good though.

Maybe this will be one of those "once, I thought I was wrong but turned out to be right" moments.  LOL!

C-101plowerpower

damn not doing too good now

• Like 2

brandonozz

Looks like three of us went 5 for 5!  And better yet I got to give my wife a hard time when her team lost - Nebraska.  I don't think I could have picked them to win even if I thought they were as I wouldn't have been able to cheer against her!   :angelic-red: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS after Dec 27th Saturday...winning teams...Virginia Tech, Arizona St., South Carolina, Penn St., USC

right Brandon...3 of us picked all 5 yesterday...Stevasaurus, RMCIII, Brandonozz  :)

13 wins and 5 losses.....Brandonozz

11 wins and 7 losses.....RMCIII, Horsefixer

10 wins and 8 losses.....Squonk, Stevasaurus, JimD

9 wins and  9 losses.....Jackhammer

8 wins and 10 losses.....RacinBob, Brrly1

7 wins and 11 losses.....Koen

Here is a spreed sheet Duke made up...:)

27th.jpg

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1