JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Lawn Ranger OR B 80 ???? What would you pick?

Wheel-N-It

I hope Glen and Mrs. Wishing for a 416 feel better soon. The Rock and Rye really works. Steveasaurus started me on it November 2011, and to this day I have not had the flue since or missed a day of work in the Winter due to a cold. I was one of those people who got the flue or an awful bad cold every winter since I was a kid. And FYI I do not take a flue shot. I did once in Feburary of 2005 and two or three days later got the flue that put me out of work for two weeks. R&R cost $12.25 per fifth here in NC. Well worth it for me so far.

Just saying this in hopes it will work for someone else here at RS. Thank you Steve!

Edited by Wheel-N-It
  • Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Hey guys, up for a bit here, you know what lured me out of bed? Ice cream, 3 containers, and the leftover ice cream cake in the freezer from my wifes birthday Friday. Yes sir, good ol ice cream, if you saw my build you would agree. Lol Anyway thanks again for commenting the jury is out on what I will do.I am leaning on that lawn ranger side though. Like Van said a little scooter to buzz around the big show. Might be to little for my 210lb. round figure.

I want to draw attention to a post I made in non tractor related discussion, its for all of us americans.

Glenn

• Like 1

slammer302

Hope you feel better

• Like 1

pfrederi

I love my L107.  She is a good little chore tractor.

As I get older I find it a lot easier to get on and off the Ranger than any of the full sized horses. She hauls a trailer for chores and coal in the winter.  Chore tractors mean lots of short runs getting on and off. 

• Like 1

Geno

It doesn't matter what we like Glenn, get what you like!   :popcorn:

Terry M

Hey guys, up for a bit here, you know what lured me out of bed? Ice cream, 3 containers, and the leftover ice cream cake in the freezer from my wifes birthday Friday. Yes sir, good ol ice cream, if you saw my build you would agree. Lol Anyway thanks again for commenting the jury is out on what I will do.I am leaning on that lawn ranger side though. Like Van said a little scooter to buzz around the big show. Might be to little for my 210lb. round figure.

I want to draw attention to a post I made in non tractor related discussion, its for all of us americans.

Glenn

Glenn, should you decide on that lawn ranger.....no worries, It will work just fine for you. :handgestures-thumbupright: