Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Pasqualie

Rollerman

This is another one owned by a friend....I'd like it to be mine..LOL

I mentioned this one in Perrys plowing thread with his orange Simplicity

It's a Pasqaulie articulated 4X4 built in Italy with a Lombardi single cylinder diesel.

Lot's of gears & lots of power too!

Anyone ever seen or heard of them?

MO Terry...is that green enough?.... :D

IM000769.jpg

IM000771.jpg

IM000773.jpg

combatmp29r

Probably not the green and orange reminds me more of a duetz allis that a JD just me though. :D

Very cool looking tractor for not being a horse. I'm sure my housing assocc would have something to say about it though. Sent me a nasty letter about the REO in my truck bed. IN MY TRUCK BED!! Sorry kinda burns me.

Rollerman

Joel been there done that....I spent a few years in a mobile home park & remember the manager going on power trips over the little stuff. :D

T-Mo

Colors remind me more of Oliver than JD. :D Nice looking tractor, though. Looks very stout.

Rollerman

Terry , Joel I just kid about the JD comments really.....Terry knows I really want one. :D

It does resemble the Duetz colors Joel.

If parts were easier to come by it be a neat one to have.

I bet it get some looks tooling around the shows.

I think it has two 4 speed transmissions in it...so thats a lot of gears to work with.

I know it's will beat any of my 8 speeds in a slow race & has about a 20MPH road gear too thats just scary due to the articulated steering.

He used it with a Woods 5' finish mower on the 3 point to mow hills....up & over.

nylyon

That thing looks like it should taxi 747's onto the runway!

Nick

That would be a a nice toy to have and sure never seen one of those around here. Kind of looks like the Zetor Zebra articulated tractors. Seems like they built and still build more articulated small tractors overseas for some reason.

combatmp29r

Nick I forgot all about zetors. I saw a zebra a few years back at the farm science review. One of the booths there was using one as ademonstration piece for a rust inhibitor or oil additive, something along those lines. They are pretty stout tractors. I didn't know they were still making them though.

20mph road gear with hydralic articulating steer :D

I think that would spell rollover, and I thought that was tricky at 10 mph in the 10000 forks we use in the Army. They are really case front end loader with forks, but the Army swears they are forklifts (no buckets any where for them).

So looking at the pictures, is one of the pedals a clutch and the other a brake like most garden tractors, or are they both brakes and the clutch is somewhere I can't see?

Rollerman

Nick you have me curious ...what is a Zetor Zebra?

Joel not sure if it really went 20MPH :D

But when I drove it & put it in high gear it spooked me....seemed really fast.

Between the little bit of steering slop, sensitive steering, & tire hop in high gear I wanted to slow down.

And yes...one is the clutch..the other brake.

There is a foot throttle that can't be seen in the pic as well as the throttle off the side of the stering wheel too.

Nick

I can find people talking about the Zetor zebra but cant find a single picture. I think I even had a pamphlet for them at one time but not now. They look a lot like the tractor you have the picture of. Around 20hp and gear drive but I dont think they had hydraulics. Was going to say they were built in China but one message I saw said they were built in Czechoslovakia (looked that one up) lol

Have to edit this I finally found a picture.. And this site says built in India :D

http://www.farmphoto.com/FPv2/message.aspx?mid=119314

kpinnc

What a beast!

Kevin

Nick

I even found a couple Pasqaulie for sale. Just have to drive a ways, one is in India. But the other is closer just Texas for it. :D

If the larger picture doesnt load clisk on the thumbnails. Also has a zoom feature.

Pasqualie for sale link

Not sure why i can look for something for an hour then find it later in 5 minutes. This is the US dealer for Pasqauli. Have one with a loader and backhoe!

http://pasqualitractor.com/home2.php

Found a page with 2 more articulated tractors plus some kind of diesel mini cralwer.

Mini dozer and articulated tractor

Rollerman

Nick thanks for the links.

You seem to have a knack for digging them up.

I've been into the Pasqaulie homepage before & not sure how current it is or what kind of parts suport there is.

My friends has an issue with a gear in the hyd pump.....kinda like the metal ones in a Heim/Warner...they seem to fail & are hard to find replacements.

There is a Yahoo site for them too, but seems to get little traffic

combatmp29r

Great links Nick. That trailer that makes the Pasqualie a 6x6 is cool. The loader back hoe setup looks tough too. Quite an interesting little beast. Here I thought the only garden tractor sized articulated tractors were homemade.

combatmp29r

Cool thanks for the link Stephen. The ones with the loaders in their pictures section are cool looking. I guess there was the steiner too. Neighbor had one a few years back. A buddy in Indy has one too.

This JD custom was at the farm science review this year. There is also a full set of the JD patio tractors behind it. You can just see the noose of one in the pic.

JD4x41.jpg

perry

hey stephan i just remebered there is a fella over on the simplicity/allis club that has a Pasqualie . i could prombaly dig some info up on it . let me know if you want me to persue it.

Rollerman

Thats all right Perry...I think my friends is a neat machine...but getting parts would be a hard to come buy.

Just though I'd add some pics when I started the thread...see if anybody thought it was neat too.