copperhead

Back again..

copperhead

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Dang....while I've popped in a few times here and there it's been almost 2 years since I've posted on this site. 

Lots of lifes crap was bestowed on me over this time. Besides being buried up to my eyes in work, extracting myself from a screwed up relationship, I also went through a long illness with my mom who passed on 2 months ago. Sometime life sucks....but it sure beats the alternative.

I still have my 2 horses....though I have added a few other "animals" to flock. Hopefully I'll have some more time this coming year to annoy a few of you... :ychain: Speaking of annoying....is that funny girl still here?..What was her name? Amy? April?...oh well it'll come to me. :laughing-rofl:

Anywhoo...got to catch up on some reading about how some of you handled the latest storm...besides a little sleet, it missed me completely. 

• Like 1

chazm

Welcome back  :greetings-waveyellow:  Sorry for your lost & life sometime sucks ,but thats when your will to live comes out with a little help ... :pray:

As far as your :wh: goes...annoy away... :dance:    I don't know thats she annoying , But  AmanaRea is the RS female horse-alcoholic :occasion-snowman:

Geno

Hello and :text-welcomewave: back.  Sounds like you've had a rough few years but hopefully everything will get back on track for you!  :handgestures-thumbsup:

AMC RULES

:eusa-clap:  Welcome back Copper.    :greetings-wavingyellow:

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

Craig: :royalty-crown: of post-6955-0-40968200-1417149386.gif