AMC RULES

Anyone Getting Ready Yet?

stevebo

The family and I are in Disney thus week.... No plans for any work.... Lol

19richie66

Where you staying at Steve? I work there. Be there tues, wed then off the rest of the week. Drop by and say hello. Hope you have a good time.

craigbic

Ah nuts! I woke up to check out what's new on Red Square and when I saw your post my heart sank.  :handgestures-thumbdown: I had NO idea there was even going to BE snow, let alone a storm. "Surely this storm is going to be localized to New York, right?" I said to myself. A quick check of AccuWeather reveals the horrible truth....I'm in the 6 - 12" band here in Western Massachusetts. I am SOOOOO not ready for snow - both on a mental level and an equipment level. My newly acquired 314-8 snow machine is in the shop getting serviced. I refuse to accept this reality.  :no:

stevebo

I am staying at the Wilderness Lodge. This place is amazing for sure. Did Disney yesterday and just getting up checking out the news and Red square and then going to breakfast at hotel then off to Epcot.

AMC RULES

Ah nuts! I woke up to check out what's new on Red Square and when I saw your post my heart sank.  :handgestures-thumbdown: I had NO idea there was even going to BE snow, let alone a storm. "Surely this storm is going to be localized to New York, right?" I said to myself. A quick check of AccuWeather reveals the horrible truth....I'm in the 6 - 12" band here in Western Massachusetts. I am SOOOOO not ready for snow - both on a mental level and an equipment level. My newly acquired 314-8 snow machine is in the shop getting serviced. I refuse to accept this reality.  :no:

Both, today& tomorrow...   :confusion-shrug:

there's plenty of time left to go get it out. 

• Like 1

craigbic

Both, today& tomorrow...   :confusion-shrug:

there's plenty of time left to go get it out. 

I was hoping beyond hope that they'd have it fully serviced before the snows came but once again, New England strikes again. I'm gonna give him a call today, I think.

19richie66

I am staying at the Wilderness Lodge. This place is amazing for sure. Did Disney yesterday and just getting up checking out the news and Red square and then going to breakfast at hotel then off to Epcot.

Thats cool. My wife works at Fort Wilderness. My shop I work out services that side of property. I take care of the Epcot horticulture equipment. Ill pm you my number. Need anything while your here, hit me up. Got to do the "Backyard BBQ" at the fort if you get a chance. Not sure of the schedule or times.Some of the best bbq I have had and a show with it.

rmaynard

Craig - when you asked "Anyone Getting Ready Yet?", I thought you were talking about the 2015 WHCC show, and I was going to say "heck yeah".  

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:omg: I thought everybody started that before the end of last years show.    :scratchead:  

• Like 1

Sparky

Craig - when you asked "Anyone Getting Ready Yet?", I thought you were talking about the 2015 WHCC show, and I was going to say "heck yeah".  

Bob, I thought he meant getting ready for T-day....like stockin the basement fridge with beer, making sure the TV remote has good batteries and that my eatin pants are laundered!

Mike..........

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:scared-eek:    Your eatin' pants...     :hilarious:

you mean the one's with the elastic waist band?