Sign in to follow this  
jusjeepn

Portland bound

jusjeepn

Well, got everything inventoried and loaded for the Portland swap meet.

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

4 totes of nos Briggs, Tecumseh, Clinton and Kohler parts, 1 tractor, 3 lawn mowers. I'll try my luck and see what sells. If none sells I may have to head to Kelly's fully loaded sunday and try to talk him out of a couple of Electros. I'll post here in the evening and let you all know how I did. If your going, look for the 1045 that looks like swiss cheese, :banghead: thats where I'll be

Pat

jusjeepn

Back from the swap meet at Portland.

turn out! Alot of W/H parts and tractors! I'd say as many red this year as green! Great turn out! Got to meet some of our R/S members in person and talk a little horse. Overall a great day weather wise and bargin wise! I personally sold all my nos parts that had been sitting on my shelves in my garage. Now I have more room for W/H parts. I also sold a couple of the "lawn mowers" I took. The 1045 didn't fair so well. I tried to trade it for this:

008-1.jpg

The guy just wouldn't go for it. :USA: I ended up waiting him out till the end of the day and still brought it home for just $125! :omg: I also pick up this little jewel

009-1.jpg

Should be great sewing the winter rye this year. I'm going to limit what I use this for beacause the steel frame rotted away after just a couple of years on my last one. :banghead: I also pick up a few other things garage related but not horse related. Overall a great day, great people, great time. Sorry more of you couldn't have come

sshell

To bad the 1045 did not live up to expectations. I saw that one on E-PAY and thought it looked pretty good. Well good luck and PM me when ya get a chance. Steve

Nick

Nice looking spreader. :banghead:

I nearly went back today but sold most of my stuff yesterday. Couldn't see spending the gas money for a 2nd trip. That and the Wapak swap meet is only 3 weeks off, Nov 7 and 8.

sorekiwi

Is that a Ken Stephens Grader blade? He was making some really nice reproductions of both the pull and push type blades, but havent seen one for a while...

mailman

Does he still make them? I am looking.

jusjeepn

Yes Mike that is a Stephens reproduction. I am very, very impressed with the quality of workman ship put into this. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was original. I posted more pics over in implements section.