Buckshot 1

Snow blade C 100:

Buckshot 1

:) As I have never installed a snow/dozer blade on a C 100. Is there anything I have to remove other than the deck? I have searched  thru the manuals for a operators manual but no luck. Thank you for time. :flags-usa:

rmaynard

Do you have the rear mount that attaches to the transmission? If that is installed, then there should be nothing else to remove or add. The blade attaches at the rear and is hooked to the lift arm. I'm sure that if you search you will find pictures of installed blades here on the forum.

gwest_ca

Here is a 1974 manual

and a 3-page service bulletin on the 1975 blade 6-2132

Garry

WheelHorse79

Last winter I installed a 48" snow blade on my '79 C-101.  I spent most of the time fabricating a "lift link" between the lift arm on the tractor and the lift point on the blade, because my plow didn't have one.  I started with a small link of chain and some washers/bolts to keep the blade from binding.  It worked o.k. but allowed too much side-to-side movement of the blade.  I finally fabricated a solid lift link that works well.  If your plow has the lift link, then it should just bolt right up.  Good luck.

post-8950-0-95759300-1416749421_thumb.jp

Edited by WheelHorse79

Buckshot 1

:) Thank you everyone for your replies. Do I have to remove the mule drive for the deck? The quick connects are on the axle.  :flags-waveusa:  

WheelHorse79

I removed mine so that it doesn't interfere with the A-frame of the plow when it's raised all the way.  It a simple one bolt attachment anyway.

Buckshot 1

I removed mine so that it doesn't interfere with the A-frame of the plow when it's raised all the way.  It a simple one bolt attachment anyway.

:) Thank you for your reply. It will be removed. :flags-usa: