PaulC

Extra Tall Chute Blower in action!!

PaulC

Thanks again for all the support and concern guys!! Just got done shoveling waist deep snow off of my roof was wishing I could get my horse up there haha. Such a weird snow too it was coming off in 10 sq ft chunks. My home is definitely built well I couldn't imagine how much weight in snow was up there.

Here is a pic of right out my back door. The driveway was nearly bare yesterday!! post-8772-141649630014_thumb.jpgpost-8772-141649631474_thumb.jpg

Here is a cool video I didn't even come close to the ground when I landed lolhttps://vimeo.com/112394631

Heading out with the horse now very soon. I'll see if I can get my wife to take a few more videos.

• Like 4

Cutlas3391

Sweet video!!! I'll try to get some video of me today.

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Besides work.....fun. great thread Paul.

Glenn

• Like 1

RMCIII

That is crazy!

Rob

Forest Road

We're in Indian Lake. It's just far enough west to avoid most of the lake effect snow. Haven't been on a sled up there in years. Way too much sled traffic for my likings.

Looks like you're having a good time w the white s***. Keep it up! Like you have a choice [emoji12]

GT14

Very nice work, looks sturdy.  :handgestures-thumbupright: 

PaulC

The horse was on a mission today guys. The snow was just right and it made clean up a breeze. Only thing I had to do was get off and knock down the huge pile by the house from the roof. Here's the pic from out the back door after clean up post-8772-141651750425_thumb.jpg

I added a piece to block the front on the lower section and it worked much better I thought here's a video. https://vimeo.com/112430515

Here's a real cool one where my bro does some on the fly editing https://vimeo.com/112430672

Definitely keeping this monster chute after today I was impressed! I just sprayed the inside with graphite spray and bolted on the lower section and put some color on that too.

post-8772-141651791583_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Cutlas3391

Paul how are u holding up where getting blasted again 417pm

Forest Road

Every storm i do my driveway plus 3 neighbors. Ok so one is the in laws. go ahead say it.... "Everybody loves Raymond"

So how many of your neighbors have come begging for help? It's a tough spot to be in.

Edited by Forest Road
  • Like 1

PaulC

Forest aka Raymond :) I live right on the city rural line and my road has a very rural feel so there are only about 10 houses right around me. A lot of the folks have been there a long time and are well acquainted. My neighbor directly across has an F-250 with a plow that does quick clean up passes for almost everyone most of the time and right next to him is a small farmer that has lots of equipment with one being a diesel bobcat with a huge bucket, they both helped everyone out this storm. When I got done cleaning up my driveway yesterday I helped my next door neighbor clear his driveway at the road and cleared the whole driveway of elderly neighbors across the street. I would have and should have kept going because I was really enjoying the seat time yesterday. The weather was actually calm and the horse and blower were working fantastic.

I am one that likes to have good relationships with my neighbors and help out when I can but with how busy life is it can be a tough spot....do I go help neighbors out? or go take care of 1 of the million other things I have waiting for me with my own house/property.

• Like 1

Forest Road

Wide open spaces and heavy equipment... .Sounds like a great place to live. Probably a lot nicer when it's not snowing.

I'm in the burbs. Surrounded by senior citizens. At least the one 2 doors over, third grandma to my kids, bakes for me.

Typically by the time I finish up w the Ariens I'm tired and outta beer. So the senior citizen on the opposite side replenishes the brews. It sort of balances out.

• Like 2