Sign in to follow this  
Buckshot 1

C100

Buckshot 1

:) My Gramdson just purchased a C100, with deck. snowblade and wheel weights and chains for 250$. Po removed the starter and lost it, new one on order. The PTO sticks in the on position and will not release. The IPL show a spring as item number 14-107, but the parts list show the item number as a 920007 washer. and the spring number as 104841. Can some one tell me which is the correct PN?  Also, MN: 1-0391, Toro site does not reconize this number, is there another MN I can use. :flags-waveusa: Thank you for your time.

Edited by Buckshot 1
  • Like 1

rmaynard

As soon as I get back to my house I will find the correct part numbers for you. I may even have one in my old parts bucket.

rmaynard

104841 is the correct number. See link below to view and order.

http://www.propartsdirect.net/p/Toro-Lawnmower-Parts?aribrand=TO#/Toro_Consumer/1-0391%2c_C-100_8-Speed_Tractor%2c_1975/14.050_MANUAL_P.T.O._%28FIG._14B%29/1-0391-541-1975/803983-983A0019-00012

EDIT: I don't have one in my parts bucket. Sorry.

Edited by rmaynard

gwest_ca

Here is the parts manual

If you replace the stub shaft that supports to outer bearing with one that has a snap ring on each side of the bearing you can eliminate all that hardware in there. Then the pto handle pulls the pulley out. This is what the later models used. Stub shaft that uses two retaining rings is part number 102872. Use model number 31-10K801 to see it.

Garry

rmaynard

I believe that they changed the clevis as well on later models. I tried removing that spring and doing the stub shaft change on my B-100 without changing the clevis and was unsuccessful. So I put the spring back in.