Geno

Why do I even try to stop...

Geno

It's not doing any good to try to stop so what the @$!#.   :laughing-rolling: 

Got a call from Todd Pitts the other day and we had been talking about a bunch of stuff so he brought it up last night.  The condition of this stuff is unreal.  I cleaned a spot on the tiller with Windex and it looks almost new, there is still paint on the tines.  I didn't think stuff was out there in this condition.  Sandra says pressure washing is out of the question unless it gets warm so no pics of the cleaned up version.  :laughing-rolling:

We got a 72 Bronco 14 auto with hydro lift + electric clutch, tiller, aerator, 11 more decks that are stacked up outside, the WHEZ Vac setup, and 2 more plows.  I have 38 decks and 21 plows now, that should be some sort of record...  :banghead:

post-13404-0-14691800-1416064833_thumb.j

post-13404-0-21692600-1416064870_thumb.j

post-13404-0-51953600-1416064888_thumb.j

post-13404-0-46662400-1416064903_thumb.j

post-13404-0-62444300-1416064925_thumb.j

post-13404-0-67153500-1416064947_thumb.j

post-13404-0-72364100-1416064962_thumb.j

post-13404-0-59692400-1416064981_thumb.j

post-13404-0-12243300-1416064998_thumb.j

post-13404-0-78804700-1416065019_thumb.j

• Like 9

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Gene,, ,,,your on a roll. Just like the roller. Those attachments are really nice.

Glenn

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Geno, you didn't just step in it, you completely fell into it!!!

Thanks for the photos!

• Like 2

KC9KAS

After looking at the list of WH items at the bottom of your page, I see:  always looking for more...

That is why you can't stop!! :ychain:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Humm...   :eusa-think: 

tough looking Bronco there.

• Like 1

Geno

Todd said something about the Bronco being the tractor of the big show this year or something.  What's that about?

rmaynard

That is correct. Every year a different model is the feature and this year it's the Bronco 14. The feature tractors and their owner/drivers lead the parade, and all assemble in the middle of the display area for group pictures.

• Like 1

Pullstart

Geno is your signature up to date?  Do you even know how many Wheelhorse tractors (near complete condition) you have?  No I'm not asking if you want one from GR...

• Like 1

608KEB

I like the areator!

• Like 1

Geno

Geno is your signature up to date?  Do you even know how many Wheelhorse tractors (near complete condition) you have?  No I'm not asking if you want one from GR...

There are a few missing from the list, I updated it some this morning.  Every tractor in the list is complete, runs and drives as it should.  I don't put parts tractors or the frames I have in the list, there are about about 10 more of them and I have all the parts pretty much to build them all plus some.  It's really scary whats around here when I take the time to look.    :laughing-rolling: 

• Like 2

baerpath

It's really scary whats around here when I take the time to look.

I did that once won't do it again.  Number forty just left yesterday. That's what you happens when you look

• Like 1

Pullstart

so it looks like there are quite a few years missing..   we should all be afraid.  we should all be very afraid!!!! 

On a slightly more serious note, I can't imagine how overwhelming it would be to see all that.  if you ever have the need to unload, we make trips from MI to TN to see family a few times a year, I could be more than willing to empty the pickup bed before we go!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:scared-eek:   C'mon...when you take the time to look?      B)      :ychain: 

How could you not look? You walk around there with blinders on?

• Like 1

KyBlue

:scared-eek:   C'mon...when you take the time to look?      B)      :ychain: 

How could you not look? You walk around there with blinders on?

Okay having been around in his shop ... yeah I know what he's saying.  Its not that he isn't looking, its more that he is overwhelmed with the sea of red.  Though the GREEN paint on the walls kinda clash with the red :banghead:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Only one way to take care of that! I'm sure the ol' boy can figure that out with the painted shelving I've seen pictures of. I'm sure the walls are far behind maybe a lil' airbrushing say a Nice horsehead. Wheel Horse horsehead that is!! Oh by the way Geno, Nice score! Todd does have some nice tractors also. I like the roller

Edited by Brrly1
  • Like 2

groundhog47

On the very positive end you are keeping the supply alive and well, whereas it might set in rust hades or end up in the dreaded scrap compacter or shredder. Keep up the good work for all us who can't (due to ever diminishing  availability). You could consider the collection as another sorta IRA  :handgestures-thumbup:  

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 1

Geno

Okay having been around in his shop ... yeah I know what he's saying.  Its not that he isn't looking, its more that he is overwhelmed with the sea of red.  Though the GREEN paint on the walls kinda clash with the red :banghead:

Did you notice all the new black on the bottom behind the racks and tire equipment?  I have more it's just getting time to change it.  :eusa-doh:

• Like 1

KyBlue

Never enough time in the day ....

• Like 1

Geno

You can say that again.  :laughing-rolling:

rollingflat

Geno great find, I love your ablity to find the red stuff even when your not looking it seems to find you.  Just one request, stay out of

the mid west....thier MINE!!   :hand:

:kbutt:  :ROTF:

• Like 1

Geno

WIll do, till I get them all around here...  :laughing-rolling:

rollingflat

Actually, Im taking off work tomarrow to head south w a buddy to pick up a AC 717 tractor  I found him. ( he collects the orange ones) Theres

also a red one Im picking up at the same place. Should be a GREAT day I'll posts some pics of what we find.

• Like 1

Geno

If you're close stop in, I'll buy you lunch!  :text-woo:

rollingflat

Just updated my location figured it was time. Going two hrs. south which is still about 4 hrs. north west of 

you... But we definitly have to meet some time. We need to start a WH show in IL. so all us mid-west WH fans

can meet. I think the closest one to me is Michigan which is NOT close at all.

• Like 1

Molon_Labe

Another really nice load Geno, especially the implements which seem to be few and far between. :thumbs: