Sign in to follow this  
Retired Wrencher

657 will live again

Retired Wrencher

:USA:  :wh:  I just found the last piece to the puzzle. Piston out of California. I needed to rebuild this engine. As it was running poorly. all original. The parts are hard to find  for internal parts that is. So the old 657 will live for another summer of riding at the shows and what ever. I hope some one will see this and start making internal parts for these great little engines. Take care all and enjoy the ride. Gary     B....

• Like 1

Buckshot 1

:USA:  :wh:  I just found the last piece to the puzzle. Piston out of California. I needed to rebuild this engine. As it was running poorly. all original. The parts are hard to find  for internal parts that is. So the old 657 will live for another summer of riding at the shows and what ever. I hope some one will see this and start making internal parts for these great little engines. Take care all and enjoy the ride. Gary     B....

Certified Parts Corp. out of southern Indiana bought the Tecusemh label, dies and remaining parts.
  • Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Certified Parts Corp. out of southern Indiana bought the Tecusemh label, dies and remaining parts.

Thanks Don I will put that Co. in my favorites section.  Gary   B.....

Buckshot 1

Thanks Don I will put that Co. in my favorites section.  Gary   B.....

You are Welcome. I must correct myself. CPC is in Janesville, Wisc instead of southern IN, I was thinking about another Co. when posting.