Boostinwheelie

Hydraulic gear pump for a d160 loader

Boostinwheelie

I have a loader on my d160 I need to know if anyone knows what the cubic in is of the gear pump that is needed for the loader believe it is a 550 here is the id # 97 48 FL01 05276

Boostinwheelie

Guess I'm the only one on here

bmsgaffer

This questions has been asked before to much the same response... I dont think many people know. There havent been any published specs that I have ever seen.

Sorry I cant be of much more help, but just so you know you arent alone!

I would start poking around some hydraulic calculators and doing some math. If you figure out the size of the cylinders and then guess the time it takes to raise the bucket you can get somewhat close. YOu will also have to double check your measurements with engine horsepower requirements to make sure you dont dog the tractor. I would stick to 10-12hp or below.

There are a lot of good hydraulic calculators out there if you search for them. I have run across them, but I didnt save the links. Also I dont have a loader to help but hopefully someone will chime in to assist.

bmsgaffer

Oh by the way, there aren't people on here waiting to answer you at your beckon call, so don't make smart replies when no one helps you within 12 hours... :handgestures-thumbupright:

The traffic ebbs and flows depending on the day and time. Some of the experts here only visit every few days.

Oh and Welcome to RedSquare... :greetings-wavingblue:

Edited by bmsgaffer