Geno

Working on new aftermarket dash panels, need input

Trouty56

I would most likely get one for my Charger.....I thought you were more geared towards the metal dash plates

Geno

We are making the final (I think) metal old style plate this week.  We can't get the bend perfectly straight with Scot's hand brake so it will have to be done with a hydro press.  Hope to have the thing finished this week so I can send it to Terry next week.

What I am also in the process of Bob is making a metal plate for the plastic dash, that is if I can sweet talk Terry into making a decal for it to see what it looks like.  :)   Hi Terry.  :laughing-rolling:

What would you think Bob if the plastic was replaced by a decal that was correct on a metal plate?  It could just be black with white letters or something more fancy like the one below, with the correct lettering of course.

post-13404-0-31730500-1416432675.jpg

Edited by Geno
  • Like 1

Trouty56

Well...if I had one I was restoring I guess I would want a plastic one....but sooner or later those will all be gone....try one and see how it looks.....looks sell.....

• Like 1

duke

Anything to help keep the parts coming in! I really liked the first one pictured and it is perfect for my A-90 Special!