Austin860

Electro 12 tranny issues

Austin860

We'll I'm not an expert on hydros, actually, this is my second and I am starting to prefer good old stick shift. So the tractors feels like it's driving way to slow for full foreward on the lever. Same for backwards. Also sometimes it takes a second after to you push the lever all the way foreward for the tractor to speed up. When going down hill there is a loud squeezing almost. I just need someone to come fix this! Also, it is hard to turn the push valve(don't know if that means anything)Haha help me

daveoman1966

The only option is to rebuild the pump.  You MAY find another pump but it, too, would probably suffer from the same affliction....AGE.  Yours, if original, would be the Sundstrand Hydrogear model 90-2046 and I rebuild these for a fee.

If you want to pursue this, contact me here:

daveoman@windstream.net

scotty

Maybe the transmission fluid a low? im not an expert on hydros. My GT-14 with a sunstrand lacked power when it was low on fluid. :eusa-think: I also like to change the tranny filter.

Edited by scotty

JustinW.73

Sounds like it is low on hydro fluid

pfrederi

Check Fluid first

Push valve would be next thing to check if it is hard to turn it may not be closing all the way or be leaking