whtractors24

new addition to the shed!!

whtractors24

Nice c-161 restored from previous owner. I really enjoy this machine.

post-6404-0-01369800-1413295269_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Geno

Wow Jason, that thing is sweet.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

Jrblanke

I like the white letter tires!

AMC RULES

Man, that one sure gets around.

• Like 2

whtractors24

Sure did and ran like a pile of crap untill I got it wouldn't even drive on grass with out sputtering now it's mint..

Carb was all jb welded lol

Edited by jason.c

bmsgaffer

I'm not sure I would buy a WH from CT anymore...

All these horses being passed around the way they are, i think they might get a CTD (collector transmitted disease)!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

:ychain:

Edited by bmsgaffer
  • Like 2

Geno

Good one Brandon.  What about WHTD.   :laughing-rolling:

speedyleedy

Great looking C 161 Jason  ! :)

bmsgaffer

Seriously though,

That is a sharp looking C161, and I also love the white letter tires!

fireman

But you just put that one for sale on Craig's List! Unbelievable!!!!!

Edited by fireman
  • Like 1

prondzy

very nice tractor you have there

Ken B

Sure did and ran like a pile of crap untill I got it wouldn't even drive on grass with out sputtering now it's mint..

Carb was all jb welded lol

I doubt that Jason, you probably messed something up trying to be a mechanic just like you dropped that 702 on top of its hood unloading it from your truck. I cut my Dads 1 acre yard with that tractor at least 4 times and it never ran like a pile of crap. If there was JB weld in that carb it wasn't something I did. If you got something to say to someone you better say it... And if your mad I changed my mind about selling it to you then that's too bad. I ain't know one's delivery *****. 

• Like 3

whtractors24

No there was jb weld on it when I received it I work at a garage Thank you very much.. thing was not running good from the time it came into my yard I'm happy with my buy and I'm not complaining about purchasing it Tha KS for a nice machine ken. Not sarcastic .

bmsgaffer

This would not be the first case of a tractor running fine before being transported. I use my dads trailer, 5'x10' with a single 7000lb axle (he carries scissor lifts with it). Needless to say if whatever I am carrying doesn't weigh over 1000 lbs it gets beat to HECK. Coulda just been something knocked loose over a bump.

Regardless, that is a nice lookin' machine. :handgestures-thumbupright:

whtractors24

Thanks Brandon I love it just want to put some ags on it and hub caps shortly.

AJ_Thanatos

That thing is gorgeous!! 

Hodge71

Hmmm That tractor looks really familiar for some reason.......

• Like 1

JimmyZ

Man ran good when I had it. The Tractor came with a "Tail Light" guarantee. One catch though, to honor the guarantee I would need the Tractor back as delivered at the drop off with all its pieces and parts back on the machine.

whtractors24

It's all fixed spoke with dale he jb welded it. He is the man who did motor rebuild. he believes it was him. carb was sucking air but all fixed now and amazing.

It's all fixed spoke with dale he jb welded it. He is the man who did motor rebuild. he believes it was him. carb was sucking air but all fixed now and amazing.

post-6404-0-71825500-1413327254_thumb.jp

post-6404-0-05595700-1413327295_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Desko

That's a nice tractor and not to be rude or anything never every point out problems or say something is crap when the person(s) you got it off of are on the site IMHO talk to them first before you put it up for everyone to see.

• Like 3

whtractors24

That's fine apologize..... he only owned it 3 months.

Geno

That's a nice tractor and not to be rude or anything never every point out problems or say something is crap when the person(s) you got it off of are on the site IMHO talk to them first before you put it up for everyone to see.

Some real wisdom here.   :handgestures-thumbsup:    :text-+1:  :text-+1:  :text-+1:

• Like 1

Jrblanke

It only takes one time to get a WHTD.....  :banana-dance:

Hodge71

I doubt that Jason, you probably messed something up trying to be a mechanic just like you dropped that 702 on top of its hood unloading it from your truck. I cut my Dads 1 acre yard with that tractor at least 4 times and it never ran like a pile of crap. If there was JB weld in that carb it wasn't something I did. If you got something to say to someone you better say it... And if your mad I changed my mind about selling it to you then that's too bad. I ain't know one's delivery *****. 

I can vouch for Ken as a quality member on this site. He's one of the best guys we have and my personal dealings with buying stuff from him is second to none. He's a true gentleman and a huge asset to us on here. I wouldn't hesitate to buy his used underwear if he said they were good to go....lol

• Like 4

fireman

:angry-cussing:  :rant2:  :angry-fire:  :disgust:  :angry-screaming:  :angry-tappingfoot:  :text-banplz:

• Like 2