tom h.hill

tom h.hill

tom h.hill

on my 1054 on the right side there is this lever.up down an neutral.when i operate it you see the arm go up an down like it does.is that for the plow?if it is i have wrong plow for it.i guess the plow i have must go on my B-80.i can make it work on the 1054 but id rather have the right set up. i have manuals for different plow models but they are all copies hard to make out what some of them are telling you.i sure am glad this club exsists.

Sparky

Yes, that it the lever for your hydraulic lift and it will lift a plow, mower deck..etc. I've never tried a B or C series type plow on the 1054 but why does it not work? Is the frame to short?

Someone here must of tried to fit one..... :scratchead:

Mike..........

tom h.hill

this manual i got is on dozer blade 6 - 1121 . and it looks like a 1054 tractor its on.it dosent say. an my plow set up is 6-2132 are they the same.i dont no if i have the right plow an frame for the 1054 .an what i got wont hook up to the b-80.thats a definite.i hope im making sense

Sparky

Probably they are not the same. If I had to guess the frame for the 1054 plow would be longer (just a guess). The plow you have is a 1975-ish plow and should fit the B-80 nicely.

We have right here in our manual section a manual for the 6-2132 and a manual for a 6-1111 which is shown on a 1054.

Mike.........

tom h.hill

the plow frame 66 3/4" the blade is  42".im missing a bunch of parts to mount this.thats not a problem.but when i put it under either of my machines it dosent look like it fits either.an the manuals i have just brakes the plow down.parts list nothing showing me how it is mounted.how can i find that info?

gwest_ca

Here is a manual for the 1963-65 blade that fits the 953, 1054 and 1054A

The 1966-67 blade for the 953, 1054 and 1054A

This blade 6-1121 replaced the BD-543 and BD-546 above

Notice the model numbers reflect the 54" width and the last digit is the model year they were introduced.

We do not have a 6-2132 manual but this one should be very close for the B-80

Garry