wh5208speed

Picked Up a Nice Sprayer for the Wheel Horse

wh5208speed

Picked up this Hardi 30 gallon sprayer at an auction today. Has a spray gun and fold out booms. Going to use it to apply liquid fertilizer in the garden next year.

Thad (Ohio)

post-745-0-37522100-1412467177_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Geno

Looks nice and it's red, nice trailer too.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

KC9KAS

Very nice sprayer.

AMC RULES

Both, really nice tow behind rigs there.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

rollingflat

We seem to be having a run on very nice tow behind sprayers this week..... GREAT find!!!!   :greetings-clappingyellow:  

here is the one i found.post-12305-0-94372400-1412471360_thumb.j

Edited by rollingflat
  • Like 1

wh5208speed

We seem to be having a run on very nice tow behind sprayers this week..... GREAT find!!!!   :greetings-clappingyellow:  

here is the one i found.attachicon.gifIMG_20140929_164117_771.jpg

I have always wanted a gas powered one....but there is no way I will buy a new one for the prices they ask. I think the 50gal Hardi version is around $2,800 :hand:

Thad (Ohio)

rollingflat

WH you are right I would never spend the $ that it cost new, this one is around $1200. I found it on CL for $135.

wh5208speed

WH you are right I would never spend the $ that it cost new, this one is around $1200. I found it on CL for $135.

Excellent find for that price!!

Thad (Ohio)

Snowmobileaddict

Since everyone is sharing. I scored this one a few years ago. Works great for spraying the whole lawn with broadleaf herbicide .  3HP engine, Hypro piston pump, 4 head Tee-Jet boom and a remote hose/wand.

post-6329-0-04554700-1412677636_thumb.jp

Edited by Snowmobileaddict
  • Like 1

CasualObserver

Nice grab on the Hardi sprayer!  Those are a good brand.

I'll throw mine up too....  Found this one at a swap meet pretty reasonable.  I did a refurb thread on it here ---> 

I did end up adding two nozzle tips to it from three to five like I mentioned in that old topic.  Wanted to make sure I had good overlap and I wasn't happy with the original setup. I may add a wand to it later if I get the fruit trees going like I want to.  Or... who knows... may find another deal on a bigger/better one by then!

sprayerboom5.jpg

Aldon

I really like the size of the wheels on the Hardy. Really nice looking behind a WH i imagine.

Mine is right size for using concentrated Herbicides and fertilizer for 2-3 acres. 15 gallons. Electric but set up with wireless on and off. As noted in another thread, i picked this up off CL this summer for less than a hundred including the replacement of the Y fitting and repainting the cart with bedliner.

post-11709-0-70911700-1412691014_thumb.j