waltsuz

D250 hydraulics ?

waltsuz

I am updating a D250 from single control to dual control hydraulics. The system from Wheel Horse/Gutbrod has 4 quick disconnects on the front. Two are T'd to the rear cylinder for the 3 point. I assume 2 are Hi pressure for the cylinder operation and the other's I have no idea what they are for. What are the other hook ups. It looks like an odd set up with no filter system which would seem critical with typical hydraulic systems. Would really appreciate any experience knowledge with this for my better understanding. Regards and thanks in advance, Walt 

gwest_ca

Probably for this blade

and

Garry

• Like 1

Sperkyarasmus

I'm swapping pumps on my d250 from single to dual.  Mine is a 76.  I want to use it to life the snowblower and the three point separately and am hoping this will allow me to do so.  I'm having difficulty finding photos or diagrams of the mounting of the two control pumps.  If you still have yours available I'd love to see them.  My manuals describe the pump itself, but not the details of the fitment on the tractor.  

littleredrider

The later D's with the 4 ports up front are for up/down, left/right. The older just has one port for up. Got rid of mine last year so don't really remember, but i thought the rear was separate than the front. There is a guy over in Germany that has a bunch of write ups on these, he has Gutbrod, but would still apply to the D's, since they are based off of them...I gotta remember the link....

found it

Gutbrod 2500 H | gutbrod-schrauber.de

Edited by littleredrider