boovuc

Dually 520-H Front Loader

boovuc

Finally had time to set up my dually rear end on the FEL 520-H. It was very unstable with a heavy load and the bucket at or elevated above the tractor's hood. I simulated an issue I had at my neighbor's house with a load of wet modified stone on his inclined area and with the duals, it was a hundred times more stable. No issues at all plus I had a better "bite" into the stone pile with the added traction.

Too bad the tires extend beyond the bucket's width. It would be cool to see how it would do removing snow but not as I run over and pack snow on either side of me.

Some pics of the setup right after I installed them. (Not the same tread but close enough for a worker tractor)!

post-940-0-48706800-1411174855_thumb.jpg

post-940-0-65505200-1411174858_thumb.jpg

post-940-0-91969400-1411174861_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

AMC RULES

Sooo...bad ass Boo.  :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Geno

Super AWESOME!  Time to dig somethin up!  :text-+1:   :text-+1:   :text-+1:

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat:   Lets see some pics with that horse workin.     :woohoo:   I want one.

Jrblanke

Looks awesome! What brands are the tires?

boovuc

Inside lugs are Cheng Shin 4 ply. The outside lugs are Deestone 4 plys.

I tried to find the Cheng Shin tires for a month and couldn't find it in 23x8.50x12 which were needed to use the adapter. The Deestones are good but the lugs on the Cheng Shin's are as close to a real Ag tire as I have seen on a garden tractor tire. They are deep!

KyBlue

Everytime I see a FEL it makes me want one ... Gonna have to get one some day!!   Very jealous!

Glad to hear the Duals make it more stable ... they use Duals on the big tractors and Trucks for a reason right? :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

• Like 1

Geno

Everytime I see a FEL it makes me want one ... Gonna have to get one some day!!   Very jealous!

Tell me about it!  :text-woo: