Geno

How did you come up with your screen name here?

RMCIII

I am an electrical/electronics engineer and was a theater lighting technician when i was picking usernames.

bms - My Initials

gaffer - A lighting technician/engineer.

:handgestures-thumbupright:

ever heard of PSAV?

Rob

Mine definately does not have the pizzaz as some of you.... It is my initials..... YES I am a 3rd. SO Washington has RGIII, but Red Square has RCIII! Before RG, was RC! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

Edited by RMCIII
  • Like 1

bmsgaffer

ever heard of PSAV?

Rob

Mine definately does not have the pizzaz as some of you.... It is my initials..... YES I am a 3rd. SO Washington has RGIII, but Red Square has RCIII! Before RG, was RC! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

l have heard of it but don't Know much about it.  :scratchead: Other than they are a large A/v industry player.

• Like 1

RMCIII

I'm one of the area managers for PSAV in Cleveland/Buffalo..... I use to oversee all of Ohio/Buffalo until we aquired VAE, then they realigned the territory that everyone had.

Rob

Ed Kennell

:thanks:  for the update Dave.   Was great hearing this story live at the Steam-O-Rama.

I was so sure your handle was linked to" cruisin the loop" in York, but this is better.   :text-coolphotos:

• Like 2

ericj

i was at a loss for a screen name when i loged on so i did something totally original my middle name that i go by and my last initial

eric j 

• Like 1

grnlark

grnlark originates from my first classic car I ever bought nearly 20 years ago (and still own) - my seafoam green '65 Skylark

post-2562-0-10911900-1415278452_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Geno

That is one beautiful car.  :text-woo:

• Like 1

rmaynard

i was at a loss for a screen name when i loged on so i did something totally original my middle name that i go by and my last initial

At least it's easy to remember  :thumbs:

• Like 1

Steve NW WI

Mine's straightforward.  First name and approximate location.  It was the etiquette of the first forum I ever signed up for, back in the 90s.  I saw no need to be any different anywhere else, so if you've seen my name somewhere else, it's likely me,

• Like 1

motor12

Retired motorcycle cop, Motor12 was my radio call identifier and I am still called that by my brothers that are still working. By the way the avatar photo is not me... it's a hand painted pilot figure that is in one of my RC warbirds.

Edited by motor12
  • Like 1

Geno

Very cool Motor.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

47JDG

A couple of years ago I picked up a 1947 John Deere G project tractor for a great deal. I have been slowly tinkering with it, fixing it up, and using it ever since. I realize its the wrong make and color for a lot of you guys here, but I like all kinds of old tractors and machines, so don't hate me too much for that. My dad and I still farm with a lot of old equipment from the 50's and 60's. Here is a picture of the state the tractor was in when I bought it, it had been sitting for 15+ years, and here is picture of what it looks like now for the most part. It's a slow project, but it runs great now and its been a lot of fun slowly bringing it back, straightening sheet metal and wrenching on it. I plan on eventually going through the engine and building it up for higher compression and cleaning everything up and painting it. 

post-8921-0-80093900-1416265844_thumb.jp

post-8921-0-79766900-1416265910.jpg

• Like 5

Geno

Nothing like the old stuff!  :handgestures-thumbsup:

6wheeler

Mine comes from back when I first started driving a Ready Mixed concrete truck. I drove an old Mack 6 wheel drive truck and one of the guys that I was in a 4 wheel drive club with at the time said "You ain't no 4 wheeler, You're a 6 wheeler and it just stuck.  

• Like 1

cruisnblue48

A couple of years ago I picked up a 1947 John Deere G project tractor for a great deal. I have been slowly tinkering with it, fixing it up, and using it ever since. I realize its the wrong make and color for a lot of you guys here, but I like all kinds of old tractors and machines, so don't hate me too much for that. My dad and I still farm with a lot of old equipment from the 50's and 60's. Here is a picture of the state the tractor was in when I bought it, it had been sitting for 15+ years, and here is picture of what it looks like now for the most part. It's a slow project, but it runs great now and its been a lot of fun slowly bringing it back, straightening sheet metal and wrenching on it. I plan on eventually going through the engine and building it up for higher compression and cleaning everything up and painting it. 

47JDG, paint it red and no one here would notice. Seriously, that is a cool tractor. I grew up on a farm in the '60s and '70s. My dad had a couple of those old John Deere tractors. So, I got to drive them on the farm long before I ever got a driver's license to drive a car. I still love to hear the sound of those JD's putt around at the local tractor shows. Thanks for sharing.

post-5879-0-87714100-1416327876.jpg

• Like 2

47JDG

47JDG, paint it red and no one here would notice. Seriously, that is a cool tractor. I grew up on a farm in the '60s and '70s. My dad had a couple of those old John Deere tractors. So, I got to drive them on the farm long before I ever got a driver's license to drive a car. I still love to hear the sound of those JD's putt around at the local tractor shows. Thanks for sharing.

attachicon.gifDads tractor cropped.jpg

Thanks, that's a cool picture also. 

82Caddy

My screen name is because I daily drive an 82 VW rabbit pickup (aka caddy).

14881820643_ca30f218aa_o.jpg

I has a TDI engine and 5 speed transmission from a 98 Jetta that nets me in the mid to upper 50's for mileage while still being able to move the things I need to move with it.  It has a full air suspension, custom made rear 4 link with shortened front air struts.  In the summer it has some wide BBS RS that I rebuilt for it and in the winter is has some steelies with taller snow tires for more ground clearance.

[15311683429_629672d8f0_o.jpg

• Like 1

zieg72

zieg, first 4 letters of my surname, 72 from a 72 Chevelle or 3 that I had

• Like 1

IthacaJeff

Where I used to live, and name. Note the more recent name has my new town.

Edited by IthacaJeff
  • Like 1

illinilefttackle

I just bumped into this post- My name is easy- I was recruited by and played football for the Fighting Illini of University of Illinois. My Coach was Pete Elliott.  We won the 1964 Rose Bowl, and I was lucky enough to play with men like **** Butkus, Jim Grabowski, Bob Trumpy, and several others that went on to NFL careers. I blew my knee out in a spring game, ending my career. I played left Tackle on offense , because I was a good Pass Blocker , and right Tackle on defense for pass rushing. Good memories and life lessons, good education.

a-Chief_Illiniwek.jpg

post-132-0-77388200-1417365642.jpg

• Like 6

Tristan Wilson

its just my name

• Like 2

KyBlue

My Name is a nod to my BBQ side gig ...  and yes ... that IS my bbq pictured..

post-246-0-91409100-1417394811_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Geno

And some of us are gonna get to see how yummy it is this Sat!     :text-woo:

• Like 1

David81

It's my first name with the # 81 just easy for me to remember.......Better know as mavtoy on other forums  such as GTtalk or facebook  and that came about through a ford Maverick Car I restored back several years ago .....while driving it to work for a while having diff color doors and fenders etc......and I kept saying I drove the toy in today so everybody kept asking were the mav was when I didn't drive it so mav and toy became one.

• Like 2