Dhodge

had 3 of the 4 big boys out to play today

Dhodge

Worked on the 520H I purchased yesterday as it was missing pretty bad. Last night I thought I had a bas head gasket on the rear cylinder, however I took a good look at it this morning and seen some blow by around the rear intake manifold. Took the muffler and tin off to get to it and removed the manifold to find the gasket was shot. Installed a new intake manifold gasket and presto, problem solved. Mowed my lawn and clean her up a bit. I had two others out playing so I took a picture of the three I had out today. 520H, 520H and a 418A. My other 520H didn't get to play today, she's getting ready for surgery.post-13051-0-85844600-1410743713_thumb.jpost-13051-0-60439000-1410743731_thumb.jpost-13051-0-71907100-1410743744_thumb.j

• Like 6

Geno

That's a lot of big tractors you got there.   :text-+1:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Nice string.....better switch out a couple decks for blowers though.  44F here this AM  and the leaves are-a-fallin.

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

One word description. AWESOME!

Glenn

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:woohoo:

:wh: batter up.

:baseball:

Dhodge

Nice string.....better switch out a couple decks for blowers though.  44F here this AM  and the leaves are-a-fallin.

Yes I hear ya. I have a blower and cab on one of the c120's just waiting. I also have a blade on the 856 and a Suburban 401 with a blade for the side walks. My leaves have been falling for a couple weeks now and we never seen 50 yesterday. Ole lady winter will be early this year
  • Like 1

Wayne

looks like a wheel horse dealership, lol very nice looking tractors :)

KC9KAS

Nice....Very nice!