murben

06-42st04 snowblower value

murben

I have an old snowblower attachment that came off of an old '82 wheelhorse c125 (I think). I'm going to list it on Craigslist as I don't need it anymore but have no idea what a fair price would be. Its got a little rust on it, but it spins freely and the chute turns fine. It has the belt, lift flag, and lift pole. Any idea what I should be able to get for it? Thanks!

Geno

Hey Murben   :WRS:        Got any way to post pics? Location makes a difference also.   :)

Hossenfeffa

Pictures would help nail down a price. Without seeing it, hard to say, could be anywhere from $100 to $350, ballpark. You should have little trouble selling it, people are still looking for them. Welcome to the forum, by the way .Lots of good info here

murben

Sorry, here are some pictures.  I am in upstate NY.  Thanks for the help!

post-13843-0-25727100-1410134057_thumb.j

post-13843-0-56063100-1410134058_thumb.j

post-13843-0-22065400-1410134060_thumb.j

post-13843-0-59656500-1410134060.jpg

Ed Kennell

:WRS: Murb.   Yea , it's all there including the flag....that's a plus.   Looks like the auger has had some encounters though. Were you using it to till the rock garden?? :eusa-think:  :ROTF: If it were mine, I would straighten the auger and ask $150.   Just my :twocents-02cents: .

• Like 1

murben

Haha.. thanks.  I actually haven't used it at all.  I bought the tractor a couple of years ago for mowing and it just happened to come with the snowblower attachment.  Time to clean out some space in the garage, so I figure it's time to get rid of this thing.

Geno

I'm with Ed on this one.  A little auger straightening will help the sale.  150.00 would be top dollar for one in that condition.  If you're not in a hurry you can wait till the snow flies and get more then.  :)

Terry M

Welcome Murben to the :greetings-waveyellow:  :rs:

squonk

Even thought it spins free that blower has had a hard life. I'm willing to bet the chain and sprockets are in very good shape either. Without fixing the auger $100 tops. If you list it now you might not get many calls. Wait for the first snowfall and it will be gone.

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: What Squonk says makes scents.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

:WRS:

• Like 2