HorseFixer

What I Have Been Up To

Geno

Man that really looks nice and organized.  Someone else here has a little OCD in them too!  :text-+1:

HorseFixer

Good luck Duke to you and yours.... @Terry you have done one heck of a job on any all all of my requests..

Thanks Stevebo!

When I see anything "restored" or original, the first thing I look for are the decals. I used to have a book somewhere with all the automotive engine decals from years past. Always cool to look at. Duke might have to sprinkle some "Magic Cakes" around the basement and work some VOODOO!  :scared-eek:  but MJ will do fine. I'm looking forward to next year all ready and gonna seek out that Italian restaurant that Steve goes too!

Thanks Mike did I every say What SQUONK says makes sense!  :)

Nah, not to worry Mike. MJ and Bob are right as rain when it comes to something like this. We keep the serious razzin in the more appropriate threads.  :ychain:   I'm anxious to see the items they come up with. :)

Jimmy D If I can Make an ND Decal I sure the $#@K can Make an oHiO one.  :ychain:

Bob, I can just see the smile on MJ's face.  That has to be worth it right there. :)  The best of luck to you guys.  BTW...the office looks great.  :woohoo:

Thanks Steve yep she is smiling all right! After being off work so long she wasn't feeling a lot of self worth, that is beginning to change big time. something that is not strenuous and something she can do at her own pace. 

Duke, I for one am proud of you. I don't care what MJ says your alright in my book! I can see MJ's smiles from here. Yes, I believe she is a Very Happy camper!!! Good job ol' man!!!

Thanks John,   Ole man????????  If I'm correct I think your a couple months older than me... I think Ill start calling you DAD.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

More later maybe w Some Pics  later tonight.    :thumbs:

• Like 1

HorseFixer

I will post some Pics later.  :)

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 4

AMC RULES

NICE inventory!      :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Where do we place our orders?  

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Well guys here are some Pics of some of the GOOD STUFF.   :handgestures-thumbupright:   We aren't taking orders yet, as we have only been doing this for a little over two weeks, and we are still in the experimental stages and are still learning. I am sure over time like anything we will get better and more efficient at it. Once she start's selling we will let you all know. All I can tell you is that she is a SLAVE DRIVER and this week I have been off on vacation hasen't been much of a vacation.   :eusa-think:  Ya see I am the Computer Graphics and cutter guy. I design and Cut what she tells me she wants and she pretty much takes it from there. These long hours are taking a toll on me. Anyways tell us what you think.  :)

Thanks Duke & MJ

DSCN6143.jpg

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 3

AMC RULES

MJ&Duke, don't forget...  :popcorn:

we're going to need a few new  :rs:  items too.

• Like 1

Racinbob

That's some great looking stuff there :handgestures-thumbupright:

AJ_Thanatos

Well guys here are some Pics of some of the GOOD STUFF.   :handgestures-thumbupright:   We aren't taking orders yet, as we have only been doing this for a little over two weeks, and we are still in the experimental stages and are still learning. I am sure over time like anything we will get better and more efficient at it. Once she start's selling we will let you all know. All I can tell you is that she is a SLAVE DRIVER and this week I have been off on vacation hasen't been much of a vacation.   :eusa-think:  Ya see I am the Computer Graphics and cutter guy. I design and Cut what she tells me she wants and she pretty much takes it from there. These long hours are taking a toll on me. Anyways tell us what you think.  :)

Thanks Duke & MJ

Wow, Really nice stuff there. I'm just a few miles to the east. When I have a hole burning in my pocket can I come shopping.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Im sure I could burn through most of it at your place!!  :text-+1:  :woohoo:

• Like 2

Geno

Very nice, very classy indeed.    :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

What...no Illinois stuff.  WTF, I would think that would be the first things you would come up with...many more Illini fans out there then Michigan.  :ychain:

• Like 4

JimD

I'm thinkin a nice mug with a Cigar Store Indian? :teasing-poke::ychain:

vintage_cigar_box_label_mug-r8f81859ac01

Edited by JimD
  • Like 3

HorseFixer

Well there is one thing about it, Yesterday I told MJ YOU JUST WATCH The Ole Dino is gonna get pissed cause I dint post his

Team yet! Well sure enuff he didn't Disappoint. So I made him up one special I was thinking this Is Perfect. It will be blasted

Tonight! 

THECIGARSTOREINDIAN.jpg

• Like 8

stevasaurus

Bob, you have just made a lot of Illinois fans happy...Thanks  :)

• Like 1

squonk

Here's a couple I wouldn't mind seeing!  :)

8124002828_cu5rrtlerp_zpsddb2bf68.jpg

Tyrannosaurus-Rex-clap_zps3bdc6fda.jpg

• Like 7

HorseFixer

Ok Here is another :)

Thanks Duke

DSCN6155.jpg

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 7

Brrly1

Now I feel really left out! With all the Hawkeye logo stuff I seen laying around (Wah,wah,wah). Looks like MJ has found a new hobby, just as long as she can keep you at bay!

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Now you're talking Duke!!!  That looks fantastic!!  I'll bet one of those Carafes with Michigan's logo on it would look great filled with Blueberry wine.  HINT  :)

Hey Brrly, a little wine goes a long way.  :ychain:

Brrly1

Man this gets really old very FAST! It's been discussed several times over! Duke, MJ I wish you the Best of Luck in this adventure, but after the first million can I get a loan for a new truck! I promise I won't hold my breath!

• Like 1

nylyon

Those are some really slick items, it's so cool to be able to do that.

On a side note: I removed some posts from this topic.  I'm not sure what the objective of the post was, but to keep this on-track they've all been removed. 

• Like 3

HorseFixer

Doc I didn't forget you here is a personalized Coffee Cup I made you earlier today, Just PM a Addy and it is sent to you 100% on my dime.  Burrly1 and I didn't forget you either WAHH WAHH WAHH. Look earlier in the thread and you will see I made a Hawkeye decal and posted it on a White Coffee Mug. So Quit your Whining. Jeesh.

DSCN6164.jpg

DSCN6165.jpg

DSCN6163.jpg

• Like 2

Trouty56

This stuff is beautiful.....I work with a bunch of Michigan fans and PSU fans (sore subject I guess).....they would love this stuff.....  I have been experimenting with wine making.....be cool to drink in a personalized wine glass.....

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Karl I am 100% in agreement. After prior Comments made earlier today MJ was wanting to quit the forum and the whole ball of whacks. I at that point wasn't going to post this Graphic that I created 3 days ago but now that things have straightened out I will post it. This is how I truly feel about our hobby and who it has touched in our world from sea to shining sea. This will be available in a T shirt and also in a Multi Color LED  back lighted display that will have a remote control.  This is the best I can do on Short notice but you prolly can get  the direction I am heading with This.

Thanks Duke & MJ

DSCN6162-1.jpg

:bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:   Simply... AWESOME!   :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  

• Like 3

Geno

Karl I am 100% in agreement. After prior Comments made earlier today MJ was wanting to quit the forum and the whole ball of whacks. I at that point wasn't going to post this Graphic that I created 3 days ago but now that things have straightened out I will post it. This is how I truly feel about our hobby and who it has touched in our world from sea to shining sea. This will be available in a T shirt and also in a Multi Color LED  back lighted display that will have a remote control.  This is the best I can do on Short notice but you prolly can get  the direction I am heading with This.

Thanks Duke & MJ

DSCN6162-1.jpg

I have seen a lot on here but that is the most creative and awesome thing I've seen since I've been here!   :text-+1:  :text-+1:  :text-+1:

Might even be more awesome than the tractors I've seen here, oops.   :laughing-rolling: 

• Like 1

JimD

Bob, your design would really look cool on a mirror. Etched mirrors really have a nice look. :)

• Like 1