Geno

Do I talk too much?

rmaynard

Geno, you are a breath of fresh air. Sometimes things can get a little squirrelly around here, and it's nice to see posts that come from someone who has actually practiced what he preaches.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Geno,

You are giving Craig a run for his money, keep it up! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7PUTb8lhfQ

squonk

You cannot catch Craig no matter what you do. :naughty:  When he was a child, he was vaccinated with a phonograph needle!  :happy-partydance:  :banana-guitar:  :banana-linedance: 

• Like 1

Geno

Geno, all the posts that you make here on Redsquare are valued and your enthusiaam is to be admired.

You mention earlier about your OCD , would you consider doing a thread on this subject & how it effects your day to day goings on .

I am sure we can all associate with this in some sort of way or another , I know I do .

It could be a long one.  :laughing-rolling:    Where should I put it?

Geno,

You are giving Craig a run for his money, keep it up! :lol:

He can run, but he can't hide.  :laughing-rolling:

Just so everybody doesn't have to go search to find out who the trunk monkey was from the hydro filter post Geno is referring to...it was me..... :)....my apoligies Geno!!!

I'll just go crawl back into my trunk now....

I wouldn't say that at all.  I think you add a lot to the conversations around here, and no question is ever a dumb question.  The people set in their ways that don't ask any questions, or use their heads when something seems to make sense, are the ones that unfortunately never learn the truth about things. 

I also completely understand that the new guy (me) is running around here full steam ahead saying things that no one has ever heard before and most people think he's crazy.  :laughing-rolling:   

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Hey Trouty...I am pretty sure the Trunk Monkey was not posted with you in mind.  Just sayin'  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 2

Trouty56

Well I hoped not....... I wanted to let Geno know that I was not being derogatory towards his input to the forum....

I never know how to take JimD...haha....He does keep you guessing.....

Thanks Steve for saying though....

• Like 1

JimD

Trouty, no reference to you was ever intended. I enjoy your input here on RS. You are definitely not a Trunk Monkey. A Trout Monkey, maybe.. :ychain:  Sorry you don't get my lunacy.  :teasing-tease:   I could explain it all to you but neither of us will live long enough to finish the conversation.  :ROTF:  As a practice, just take me with a grain of salt. :)

Edited by JimD
  • Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

NO,,,,,,,,but you type pretty fast.     :ychain:  :ROTF:                         

Glenn

• Like 1

evanloock

Thanks Save Old Iron for reminding me of the "ignore" feature!!!!

Brrly1

Just wondering when you have time to work on tractors?? :ychain:

Geno

In between posts!   :laughing-rolling:

AJ_Thanatos

GENO...don't stop posting...you are doing fine and I for one have been enjoying your contribution.

Just so you know...there is an ignore function here on Red Square...I use it on a couple of guys and it works great.  :)

Wait a second...  So this is why Steve and Geno never answer me!! You guys ignore me!!  :ychain:  :ROTF:

• Like 2

Geno

I wouldn't ignore anybody.  Everyone has something to offer at some point or another and everyone is entitled to an opinion.  :)

I probably answer you more than anyone on the forum AJ.   :laughing-rolling:  

• Like 1

AMC RULES

What's the hold up Geno...

aren't you there yet?   :teasing-poke:

• Like 1

Geno

I've been out mowing for cryin out loud.   :eusa-doh:   Don't make me ignore you.   :laughing-rolling:    :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

rmaynard

This thread is cracking me up.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 4

stevasaurus

This thread is cracking me up.

What'd he say???  :)

JimD

Zschheo.gif Bob has a sense of humor? HAHAHAHAHA!

:ychain:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Talk about setting the hook Jim...the bobber I was watching just went down.  :)

• Like 1

Digger 66

You mean you haven't downloaded the mobile app & have a RAM mount for your phone so you can type while mowing ? 

• Like 2

AJ_Thanatos

You mean you haven't downloaded the mobile app & have a RAM mount for your phone so you can type while mowing ?

Dang it! You mean that's a bad thing.. Is this where I start step 1, admitting I have a problem..[emoji14] Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 2

Geno

And I thought I was nuts.   :laughing-rolling:

Yesterday and today was a nightmare in the shop and haven't had time to talk hardly at all.  I hate it when several of my fav customers all have catastrphes at once!  Even Scot the meatal guy stopped by to see me and when he was leaving the right rear caliper on his truck popped at the end of my drive.   When will it end?!   :orcs-censored: 

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

And I thought I was nuts. :laughing-rolling:

Yesterday and today was a nightmare in the shop and haven't had time to talk hardly at all. I hate it when several of my fav customers all have catastrphes at once! Even Scot the meatal guy stopped by to see me and when he was leaving the right rear caliper on his truck popped at the end of my drive. When will it end?! :orcs-censored:

Tell me about it.. I haven't got anything done on the Horses... Been replacing an engine in my buddies trailblazer [emoji35] [emoji22]

I really should say helping[emoji14]

Edited by Thanatos

Geno

Doesn't work suck.   :laughing-rolling:

I called Scot to tell him he was done and thought ok, one more done, I'm getting caught up what's next?  Then the power went off.   :orcs-censored:

Geno

Member posts are celebrated in 1K intervals here Geno...

we'll see you in a couple weeks, OK?        :popcorn:

I'm trying but I only just broke 700.  That's only 200 in the past week since you posted this, I'm gonna have to speed things up.   :laughing-rolling: