steve072878

C121 Deck

steve072878

Hello folks!  How is everyone?  I have acquired a C121 machine with rear discharge mower deck.  I got it running pretty well over the past year, and finally decided to see if the deck would engage.  I got it lubercated and moving, got it to spin.  Well the front pulley and spindle locked up, they did free when it cooled down.  I'm in search of parts,  I need the spindle bearing assy and the double pulley.   Any help would be wonderful..   Thank you in advance!

Steve

Molon_Labe

Howdy Steve and :WRS: . I just replaced the bearings in my 1979 42" side discharge deck with the Toro 106085 bearings. The seals had to be removed from both sides of the top bearing and the top of the bottom bearing leaving the seal on the bottom side intact to allow grease to flow from top to bottom. So far so good.

gwest_ca

A good manual to identify spindle assemblies. Mower decks are sized by their width of cut - not the width of the deck.

If you need the 103119 spindle bearing assembly Toro no longer carries it but places like Napa have it.

Garry

Geno

Hey Steve, :WRS: