Woodhorse

Wheel horse uniline trans problems

Woodhorse

Hi first time posting.....I have a wheelhorse ranger and it stopped moving I checked the woodruff key on the axles and one on the left side was gone and other was fine....I took off in third gear with the motor running quite high and  it wouldnt go any where ,could there be a main woodruff key that sheared?  Thx  Joe

rmaynard

You need both axles to be keyed to the hubs. Also, the input pulley (where the belt goes) is also keyed. If that is missing you won't go anywhere.

:WRS:

Woodhorse

Thank you .....the input key is there so I will pickup a key tomorrow for axle........one more ? where can I get basic parts....thx again  Joe .....I love this frickin little tractor.

rmaynard

Things like Woodruff keys are available at place such as TSC, and other stores that sell hardware. Some parts are still available from Toro. If you have the ID number for your tractor, you can check our manuals section for a parts book. Many parts are available new and used on eBay. Many members here have parts, so let us know what you need.

Woodhorse

Thank you for your time I appreciate it ......I see how you guys get addicted to collecting these.  Joe