Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

Brrly1

Just for you!!!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

:) :) :)

JimD

You guys gotta quit smokin those left handed cigarettes. smileys-passing-joint.gif:teasing-tease::ROTF:

• Like 2

Brrly1

Heart attack kids will reappear, you'd have heart failure if they won the last two. As a matter a fact I'd probably join ya

Don't inhale Jim! Help Mr Wizard!

• Like 2

RMCIII

You guys gotta quit smokin those left handed cigarettes. smileys-passing-joint.gif:teasing-tease::ROTF:

:text-datsphatyo: Have you seen Colorado's record this year? I think they have been smokin way too many of them cigarettes also! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

Rob

• Like 1

HorseFixer

:text-datsphatyo: Have you seen Colorado's record this year? I think they have been smokin way too many of them cigarettes also! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

Rob

Or not enough of Em..  :ychain:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

My picks...Michigan, Penn St., Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan St., Ohio St., Northwestern  :)

Brrly1

Now wait a minute, a week or two ago you were all big on Minnesota? Beings the lost to OSU your Not as big on them? Whats up? Last week you ditched one of your teams only to lose that one when Norhtwestern won? I can hardly wait for next week when your two favorite teams play, which one are you going to pick or are the minds meeting as I speak. You see what happen when you went against didn't you??? :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:  :ychain:

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Now I am just sitting back thinking about Michigan's Season Now we lost our best player on Defence Frank Clark... Het Got picked up for whippin his Girlfriend at an oHio Motel this last weekend. :disgust: I dont see how in the Duck things could get much worse!  WTF This season is like the plagues of Egypt.   :eek:   Next we'll have frogs raining down on the Big House for the Maryland game (or considering Maryland's mascot, the fans will be covered with turtles falling out of the sky). And the sad thing is, it's only going to get worse, with the almost certain loss against OSU and whatever transpires at the end of the season: if we're six and six, a bowl game with a laughable title (perhaps as close as Detroit), and that's if we're lucky. And likely ending with a coup de grace, which I needn't detail or describe.  :eusa-think:

No one, but no one, not even Nostradamus, could have predicted this season.It's the man-eating plant in LIttle Shop of Horrors, it's Godzilla<<<< DINO,  :)  it's Frankenstein, it's a mad dog.  :eusa-whistle:

• Like 1

JimD

Bring me Brady hoke, HorseFixer..

5227090_orig.jpg

• Like 3

stevasaurus

The Nebraska/Minnesota game is a tough choice...Let's see...Minnesota beat Wisconsin...Wisconsin beat Nebraska...Nebraska beats Minnesota. :eusa-think:   Yah, that's the ticket...I'm good with that kind of thinking this year.  :)  :ychain:

Here is another good one...Notre Dame beats Michigan...Michigan beats Northwestern...Northwestern beats Notre Dame  :bow-blue:   :eusa-think:   I'm sure there is some more Classic Big Ten Examples out there this year.

RMCIII

Like Illinois beats Minnesota, Minnesota creams Iowa, Iowa beats Illinois! :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Bring me Brady hoke, HorseFixer..

5227090_orig.jpg

Hey what's Jason.... aka Lord Helmet  Casual Observer doing to that Rose Bud? 

• Like 1

JimD

No sense since scents cents stents putting off this weeks debacle..

Maryland, Penn St., Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan St., Ohio St., Northwestern. :roll:

AJ_Thanatos

A little late but

BACKUP IS HERE!! 

Sorry Bob.  :hide:

I just got done mopping up my tears that turned to ice because of all the beautiful weather we have had. 

See that chair up there? I just crawled out from underneath of it because of that game. 

I'm a little upset with Steve as well because he knew I needed about 5 gallons of really really really old plum juice and he didn't come through.  :ychain:

Anyway lets change the subject.. What shall we talk about??  :ROTF:

• Like 2

Racinbob

Well, better late than never AJ. I was just released from intensive care. I guess the good thing is that we won't have to bring the Irish up in this thread again since it's a Big 10 (with 14 teams :eusa-think: kinda like counting votes in a Florida election) thread and I'm sure everybody here will respect our fragile feelings :eusa-whistle:

• Like 2

Brrly1

Bob, you don't need to be Doing any of that stuff at all! Is everything ok???

Racinbob

John, I hope you don't think I was serious about the intensive care thing. It's just my very warped sense of humor harassing AJ for not chiming in sooner to back me up.

• Like 2

RMCIII

Bob - right there with yah! We all should be in intensive care units with calming agents being pumped into our systems, keeping us all from having massive corinary heart attachks! :angry-steamingears: Anybody that roots for a B1G 10, wait 12, um 14 team, needs to have their whole body examined! :angry-banghead:  While I'm in, I think I'll ask the Doc to perscribe me a double dose of pain medication. I;ll need it to help dull the pain of the intense buring, tearing, ripping of my heart becasue of how they performed this year! :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

Rob

• Like 3

JimD

Bob - right there with yah! We all should be in intensive care units with calming agents being pumped into our systems, keeping us all from having massive corinary heart attachks! :angry-steamingears: Anybody that roots for a B1G 10, wait 12, um 14 team, needs to have their whole body examined! :angry-banghead:  While I'm in, I think I'll ask the Doc to perscribe me a double dose of pain medication. I;ll need it to help dull the pain of the intense buring, tearing, ripping of my heart becasue of how they performed this year! :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

Rob

I'm guessing your affiliation with the Cleveland Clinic should give you access to some of these new meds recently developed by the B1Gophobia Association..

askdoctor.jpg

Maybe a couple of these..

damnitol1.jpg

Or if those don't work, surely a few of these should do the trick..

jackaspirin.jpg:ychain:

• Like 5

JimD

Well, better late than never AJ. I was just released from intensive care. I guess the good thing is that we won't have to bring the Irish up in this thread again since it's a Big 10 (with 14 teams :eusa-think: kinda like counting votes in a Florida election) thread and I'm sure everybody here will respect our fragile feelings :eusa-whistle:

rudy.jpg

Bob, your package of priceless Notre Dame memorabilia has been shipped..

broken-fragile-parcel2.gif:ychain:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 4

stevasaurus

With the lack of Plum Juice and you guys bruised feelings...I just feel that I have to tell you guys that I have become a huge Notre Dame fan this year.  Why you ask?? :eusa-think:

Well, they shut out the one team in the Big Ten that I just love to see lose... that tickles me to death.  They played a great game with Purdue, and made them look good...and they made Northwestern's year...who could ask for more.  I feel like doing a jig, looking for the end of the rainbow and that pot of gold...Notre Dame...I love you guys...thanks for the great year and what you did in the Big Ten.  :orcs-cheers:

:)

• Like 3

Racinbob

You guys are brutal! I'm heading back to the hospital and requesting intensive care. I'm thinking a sponge bath would be nice. :eusa-shifty:

• Like 3

RMCIII

Steve - but no comments for your other Illinos team though? See you need to be with us in intensive care! :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

JimD

You guys are brutal! I'm heading back to the hospital and requesting intensive care. I'm thinking a sponge bath would be nice. :eusa-shifty:

SpongeBob_Hands_in_Bath.png

• Like 4