iowa

rutgers

wisconsin

michigan st.

indiana

michigan

The OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

nebraska

Im hoping for a turn around with my pickings and think this week might be my week....lol.

JimD

Penn St., Purdue, Rutgers, Wisconsin, Michigan St., Maryland, Wichigan, Ohio St., Nebraska. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Edited by JimD

RMCIII

Rob...you had a bad week...really only 1 extra loss with what happened with your picks.  You were not the only one that had trouble picking last weeks games.  Ya, it would have been tough the next few years to come back, but there are probably 7 games a week on average this year to pick...instead of 5 or 6...9 this week (starting conference play) and I don't think anyone has a clue who in the Big Ten is really good.  Purdue or Indiana could beat Michigan or Ohio St. this year.  Illinois could beat Nebraska...Iowa may actually win a game in the 3rd quarter...or not be as lucky as they have been.  Does anyone really know what Rutgers and Maryland are capable of yet?  How good is Penn St. really?  How good is Wisconsin or Michigan St. away from home??  Is Nebraska really as good as they looked against Miami??  Could Northwestern beat Purdue, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa??  It is going to be hard to look at the non-conference record of this conference and try to pick the games in the next 3 weeks for sure.

Here is my secret way to pick the games this week.... :)   CLICK HERE...X

Bad??? In my profession, that was a DISASTER! I have never, in work or picking games, had such a disasterous week.... If I were standing in a room, and a skunk walked in, he would smell better than I do!

Rob

Edited by RMCIII
  • Like 3

HorseFixer

Bad??? In my profession, that was a DISASTER! I have never, in work or picking games, had such a disasterous week.... I were standing in a room, and a skunk walked in, he would smell better than I do!

Rob

:hilarious:   Yeah whatever :ychain:    NO ONE STINKS AS BAD AS ME! I AM SO TIRED OF THIS CRAP IM GONNA TAKE UP PLAYIN CHECKERS!  :thumbs:  :eusa-whistle:

• Like 3

squonk

Gotta get my picks in before I get sand in my bags.

Penn St. IOWA, Rutgers, Wisc, Mich St, Mary Land, Mich, O Hi O st. Nebraska

NO Illinois sports teams will win this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMCIII

Here is my suggestion for the group... We all get to pick just 1 week where we turn in our picks, at half time. At least we would be able to all have at least 1 great week of the season!

• Like 2

AJ_Thanatos

Here are my picks for this week.. Sorry so late. Hectic week..

Penn St, Iowa, Rutgers, Wisconsin, Michigan St, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio St., Nebraska.

stevasaurus

I am going with Home teams this week...except Michigan.  :)

PENN ST., PURDUE, RUTGERS, WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN ST., INDIANA, MINNESOTA, OHIO ST., NEBRASKA

• Like 1

papaglide

PSU, Iowa, Rutgers, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio State, Nebraska.

I sense that Michigan is in a shambles and Brady Hoke is quickly running out of time.

Brrly1

:snooty:  :snooty:  :eusa-think:  :eusa-think::angry-nono:  :angry-nono:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

HorseFixer

PENN ST,  IOWA,  RUTGERS,  WISCONSIN,  MICHIGAN ST,  INDIANA,  MICHIGAN, ohio, NEBRASKA

RMCIII

Picks for the week, look awfully weak:

Penn St., Iowa, Rutgers, Wisconsion, Michigan St., Maryland, Michigan, The Ohio State Buckeyes, Nebraska.

Rob

jackhammer

Penn State,   Iowa,   Rutgers,   Wis con  sin,   Michigan State,   Maryland,   Minnesota,   Ohio St,   New Brass Key

stevasaurus

I don't see much movement this week.  Out of 9 games, we all piked 6 games the same.  Only games with different picks in them...Iowa/Purdue...Maryland/Indiana...Minnesota/Michigan.  Just need Farmhand's picks.  :)

• Like 1

RMCIII

And if Iowa blows this one, it will be the last time I choose them! :)

Rob

• Like 1

squonk

I don't see much movement this week.  Out of 9 games, we all piked 6 games the same.  Only games with different picks in them...Iowa/Purdue...Maryland/Indiana...Minnesota/Michigan.  Just need Farmhand's picks.  :)

When does Vegas make the final odds?  :eusa-whistle: Use the Bears game as the tie breaker. I'll be eating doughnuts for sure.

stevasaurus

Being in 2nd place over all...I felt like I could stick my neck out.  Know this...I picked my games before anyone posted, just did not get them posted before everyone else picked.  I am either going to lose a few spots, or I may end up in 1st place.  I don't know if any of you have clicked on my secret way of picking these games this week (because it was a secret) , but I will share that information if all works out.  I know this...you guys are in trouble if I picked these games. :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

I know there are always doughnuts in he basement...hope there are some left after this week.  :)

On the other side...if I picked these games...HOLY COLLEGE PICKS BATMAN...I am looking like I know what I am doing.  Depends on if the secret way of picking games works.  I will share it with all of you.  :bow-blue:

Just exercising my bragging rights for last week.  :orcs-cheers:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

Racinbob

Isn't that like trying to click on the snowflakes Steve? :) 

I think you'll go 2-7 this week. That's cuz you picked 2 teams I didn't.  :greetings-waveyellow:

JimD

You're starting to sound like a Bragasaurus. First one I've seen this far South. :text-datsphatyo::ychain:

• Like 1

squonk

They go into hiding as the temps drop

stevasaurus

Farmhand...where are you picks???  :eusa-think:

Hodge71

Here they are Steve....lil guy got hurt at soccer and just got home...... last minute Charlie!!......PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS, Iowa, Rutgers, Wisconsin, Michigan St, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio St., Nebraska.

​I sure hope the Michigan not so  big blue doesn't let me down this week......

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Got em Mate...hope the little guy is OK.  :)

squonk

UH-OH! Looks like Craig's got some competition!  :)

stevasaurus

Hey, Minnesota looks pretty good...so does Northwestern...:)