Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

RMCIII

What are you guys talking about? There is no loginc in picking Big 10 games. You just look up at the clock, and see where the second hand is. If it is between 12 and 6, you pick Big 10. If it is between 6 and 12, you choose the other team... If it happens to land on either the 12 or 6 as you are looking up, then you break out the old trusty coin. Nothing to difficult about picking Big 10 teams. Now if it were SEC, then it would need some thought process... :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

Brrly1

:laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

squonk

OK the moment you've all been waiting for: Squonk's Stone-Cold Lead Pipe Locks! I will be Top Dog this week.  MARK IT DOWN!!!! :)

Bowling Green. Ohio ST. Maryland, Iowa, Mich, Washington,TCU, N Dame,  Rutgers, Nebraska 

WOOF!!!!!!!!!

stevasaurus

Not bad Mike...except for 2 games that will come back to haunt you...just sayin'  :ychain:    :)

Got doughnuts for those in the basement yet??? 

Edited by stevasaurus

squonk

The mice and I ate the doughnuts. You guys were too late!  :)  (Note: we ate them in the car on the way over! )  :scared-eek:

RMCIII

OK the moment you've all been waiting for: Squonk's Stone-Cold Lead Pipe Locks! I will be Top Dog this week.  MARK IT DOWN!!!! :)

Bowling Green. Ohio ST. Maryland, Iowa, Mich, Washington,TCU, N Dame,  Rutgers, Nebraska 

WOOF!!!!!!!!!

Well, as they say, when pigs fly...... :) Just sayin....Humble is a human walking on eggs..... I realize this is the "dog pound" of dog pounds, but you better be able to back that statement up Mike..... If not, a BIG CHOMP, is coming your way!!!!!!

JimD

You guys got it all wrong on how to pick em. I tried this outfit first..

Zigs-College-Football-Picks.jpg

and if that don't work I'll go back to my dartboard. :)

1346779564-college-football-map.jpg

:ychain::ROTF:

• Like 1

JimD

Well, this will undoubtedly bring up an unpleasant memory for a certain player of the Dino persuasion..

Stevasaurus's all time worst pigskin pick..

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Here we go for my picks this week after a disappointing week 2 (Well kind of, Notre Dame took care of business :woohoo: )

Bowling Green, Ohio St, Maryland, Iowa, Michigan, Washington, TCU, Notre Dame, Rutgers, Nebraska

Edited by Thanatos

stevasaurus

AJ...you did not pick the Kent St./ Ohio St. game.  :)

AJ_Thanatos

AJ...you did not pick the Kent St./ Ohio St. game. :)

Dang it.. [emoji35]

Fixed

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 1

jackhammer

Bout forgot about this thread,   My picks are

Indiana,  Kent State,  West Virginia,  Iowa State,  Michigan,  Washington,   TCU,  Notre Dame,  Rutgers,  Nebraska

• Like 1

JimD

:violin::violence-duel::jaw::hide::angry-fire:  :angry-boxing:  :greetings-wavingyellow:

stirthepot.gif:ROTF:

• Like 1

squonk

imgres_zpsdf25f295.jpeg

• Like 1

RMCIII

Nothing, just was in rare form last night.

Brrly1

Well, it's been a long week that's not even over with Yet!!! Last week was a rough week for the Big Ten but you know the season is very young and I think some people should acknowledge the fact that young teams there's the possiblity of losing. It does happen but not all at once. Here's my picks for the weekend Indiana, OSU, Maryland, Iowa, Michigan, Washington, TCU, ND, Rutgers, Nebraska thats it in a nut shell. Fixed it Uncle Dino! Thanks

As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-43253000-1410536010.jpg

Edited by Brrly1

stevasaurus

Hey John...would you like to pick the Nebraska/Fresno St. game???  :)

Holy Cow Rob...stay off of elevators, they got cameras on them!!  :ychain::)  You don't want to punch out any Nancy's and drag them out the doors.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 3

RMCIII

Well, here we go:

Indiana, The Ohio State Buckeyes, West Virginia, Iowa, Michigan, Washington, TCU, Notre Dame, Penn State, Nebraska

bitten

After much thought (lol) here are the picks that hopefully will start my way out of the basement.

indiana

OHIO STATE

maryland

iowa

michigan

washington

tcu

nd

penn

nebraska

GO BUCKEYES

HorseFixer

Comming to you live from Mentone Indiana where Brrly asked me if I had my football picks in this week? Crap.... Nope i forgot I said. So here they are. Nothing I hate worse than typing on a puny cell phone.

Indiana, oHiO, Maryland, Iowa, Michigan Washington, Tcu, ND, Penn State, Nebraska

Duke

• Like 1

squonk

DUKE!! yOU dIDN'T capITALIzE ALL of tCu! Don'T YOU haTE cEllPHOnEs!!!!  :)  :)

• Like 1

nylyon

Friendly reminder.  This thread often bleeds out to the shout box.  Sometimes something happens here and without the shout box reference appears to be provoking another member which is against the forum rules.  I've hidden a few posts which seem to fit the above so please remember to keep things civil and contained to this thread so they're not taken out of perspective.

• Like 4

squonk

Rats! Lost 1 so far

JimD

It's gonna get worse Mike. Not looking like a a good day for the B1G so far. ah_shoot.gif

Edited by JimD

stevasaurus

What is it about Iowa St.???  I love these guys.   :)   I still just hate the PAC 12.  :(  Sooner or later, I am going to figure out how to pick these guys...and Northwestern.  :eusa-think:

Sorry about Iowa John... :ychain:  If it is any consolation, Illinois is another Big Ten team that can't beat a PAC 12 team.  :bow-blue:

Illinilefttackle...help me out here...what is with Illinois??  I want this team to win.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus