Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

Racinbob

Here I go for this week:

Penn St, Purdue, Rutgers, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Northwestern, Oregon, NOTRE DAME :greetings-clappingorange:, Ohio ST.

• Like 2

AJ_Thanatos

Racinbob, Your Notre Dame is way better than just my bold and underlined..  :banghead:

Go Irish!!

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 1

Racinbob

Yours is fine AJ. We'll get another shot next week as well.

JimD

Penn St., Central Michigan, Rutgers, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Illinausious, Iowa, (a gated community) Maryland, Minnesota, Northwestern, Michigan St., Notre Dame, Ohio St.

• Like 1

squonk

State Penns., C Mich, Ruts grrs, Kneebraska, Sconnies, Ili noise, Eye o wa, Mary's Land, Mini Soda, North Westurn, Mishi gan ST., Noter Dame, Oh Hi Oh ST.

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Brrly1

I thought I HAD too much time on my hands, I'm not even gonna try! Good job Mike! I'll be back soon with picks

Brrly1

We are going to make it easy(I hate typing) I am going to take the Big Ten all the way thru! Couple games I question but I think Mich St. pulls one off as well as Michigan. Illinois not so sure, Western Kentucky gave BGSU a good ripping the first week. Yes I watched the Iowa game and I can't argue they did get lucky as well as a few others. Ball State is no slouch. It is what it is Big Ten all the way!  

As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

post-45-0-21149000-1409709863.jpg

RMCIII

I realize that scheduels are planned a couple years out, for the conferences, and at times, even non-conference games... How in the heck does the Big 10 pick up the same team for 2 of it's colleges.... I feel sorry for USF....They are a solid school with a program that has gotten noticed a few times.... But serious, Maryland and Wisconsin..... Good for them if they pull off the upsets...... All I can say is THAT's A BUNCH OF BULL!!!! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

jackhammer

Penn St ,  Purdue,  Rutgers,  Nebraska,  Western Il ,  Western Kentucky,  Iowa wa wa ,  Maryland,  Minnesota,  Northern Illinois,  Oregon,  Michigan,  Ohio State

RMCIII

Thinking to much about a couple of the games......

Penn State, Purdue, Rutgers, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, NIU, Oregon, Notre Dame, Ohio State.

I am with Bitten and Steve regarding Northwestern last year.... They showed up on games you did not expect to win and lost the one's you were sure they would do well..... Watch them jump all over NIU....The other game I am not so sure about is Maryland..... USF is tough at home, and they have a Freshman RB that was the star of the game last week.... Another "Mack" is back in College football....If everyone remembers the "Dawg" pound used it's first pick of the 2009 draft to pick Alex Mack...... Just a little history is all...

Rob

• Like 1

bitten

Going out on a limb here with a couple games but Im going B10 all the way.

jackhammer

Steve -- do you keep a running total of each week ??  members with  accumulated  wins and loss

Edited by jackhammer
  • Like 1

Hodge71

This is going to be another tough week of picks...its really young in the year and a few teams haven't really stretched their legs yet..I really like to looks of VT over OSU. The VT defense id crazy hard to get a handle on and OSU has such a young offense...Its tough to be up top...theres only one way to go.....DOWN!!! I'm either gonna look like a king or a pawn after these pics.

Penn State Nittany LIONS!!!!, Purdue, Rutgers, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Northwestern, Oregon, Notre Dame  and pulling up the rear with the upset is Virginia Tech Hokies over the Buckeyes in a close one

Edited by hodge71
  • Like 1

papaglide

PSU, Purdue, Rutgers, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, USF, Minny, N'Western, Oregon, ND, Ohio State.

GO IRISH!!

HorseFixer

Penn State,   Purdue,    Rutgers,   Nebraska,    Wisconsin,    Illinois,  Iowa,   Maryland,    Minnesota,   Northern Illinois,   Oregon,   "MICHIGAN,"     oHiO

JimD

Steve -- do you keep a running total of each week ??  members with  accumulated  wins and loss

Jackhammer, Steve does keep a running total of wins / losses as well as a weekly list. Each week the member with the most wins gets bragging rights for the week. At the end of the season the member with the most wins get bragging rights for the year. There really should be some kinda prize for the season winner. Hey, maybe a "Golden Thumb Your Nose Award"!!

Thumbing+your+nose+pin.jpg

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1

bitten

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

stevasaurus

Rick,,,yes, I keep a running total and include it in the results post every week for those that pick every week.  :)

Racinbob

Hey Jeff, you did a boo boo. Can't get them all right just picking 12 games. :)

stevasaurus

I caught that Bob...sent Jeff a PM...we will see if he gets it.  :)

Racinbob

Good deal Steve. If he picks Michigan I'll still say he can't get them all right. :snooty:

• Like 1

Hodge71

Take a look you two...I edited it at 11:28....and I picked the Irish over Michigan

• Like 3

stevasaurus

OK...we have 12 players this week...missing bk-scouter.  We have 5 games where we all picked the same team...Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Penn St., and Rutgers.  :)

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Take a look you two...I edited it at 11:28....and I picked the Irish over Michigan

Now that's a good pick! [emoji2]

Go Irish![emoji256]

Man what is Purdue's issue they are horrible..

• Like 1

bitten

WOW is all I can come up with