Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

RMCIII

Bob -

I agree. The system is in it's first year of development. I would expect the NCAA, voters, polls, ect. to add additional teams for possibly 2016 season while dropping 2 pre-season games. This would then still have the same length of season they have now without cutting into NFL any deeper.

The other issue that is staring the committee right in the face is what is happening in the Big 12. We all know that conference has a clasue that can have Co-champions....

Reality - there needs to be at least 8 teams in for the 2016 season, or you revise the system, take the top 16 teams and call it a day. That would add 1 more game, which would be the Championship game. I do not see it happening for 2015 because of the games that are already set. I do see them shifiting things around for 2016 though.

Rob

Brrly1

My thoughts are Alabama, Oregon, Florida State (sad but true, not impressed with QB actions off field), Ohio State yes No TCU why look at there schedule and who did they play ISU which only has two wins all season with No conference wins. So they blew them out, big whoppy. Ohio State took the #2 defense and ran right thru them along with some exceptional passing it was like WoW they woke up and came to life. Thats happened a few times this year good teams just having a bad day. It happens to everyone not just Iowa (hint, hint). I agree they should expand to eight teams it would probably make things easier. As far as downsizing schedule I don't believe that should happen. Sorry if the NFL losses money they won't even be there if it wasn't for these kids. Doesn't hurt my feelings to watch college ball long before I watch a pro game which I do anyway. Maybe, just maybe, Iowa can do this one year I remember the 80's they were awesome!!! As always, Go Hawkeyes!!

stevasaurus

Looks like we have a team in the final 4... :woohoo:   Come on Alabama.  :)

JimD

AWESOME!! :dance::music-rockout:

squonk

How would you like to be a Baylor fan right about now. :sad: 

stevasaurus

I would imagine it is like being a Cubs fan.  :)  Do you want your monkeys back??  :hilarious:   My TV and Internet was out all day yesterday...did not get to watch any of the games...hope they will replay the game sometime this week...I couldn't even find the game on the radio.  what a bummer.  I had a feeling what was happening, because of all these monkeys showing up all evening.  :)

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

aPyXnRQ_460s.jpg:ychain: 

• Like 5

JimD

That could be the post of the year in here!! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Koen...that is outstanding...and from a guy that thinks a football is round.  :)  Unbelievable.  :bow-blue:

• Like 5

squonk

I'm in!  :)

B2DKJAqCcAA9EcU_zpse7fe12c3.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

RMCIII

Bo-yah! Can they do it? Man, an entire 25 days until all 4 meet up again. That is a long time to be idle without playing another team.

Rob

• Like 1

squonk

If they had an 8 team playoff the could have played every 2 weeks and maybe some upsets to really make it interesting.

• Like 1

Brrly1

Dino, what was the name of that tv serices provider that you us???? Huh, what was that @&++??? Ask them if you get a discount for one of the most important game days of the year.  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:  :ychain:

• Like 2

JimD

Bo-yah! Can they do it? Man, an entire 25 days until all 4 meet up again. That is a long time to be idle without playing another team.

Rob

It's also a long time for Alabama to rust and the Buckeyes to prepare Cardale Jones to play his best again and shock them like Wisconsin. Well, great in theory anyway. :)

• Like 2

JimD

The largest stadium holds the most ________________ (fill in the blank)!!  :)  :)

Dutchesses? :scratchead:

• Like 1

squonk

The largest stadium holds the most ________________ (fill in the blank)!!  :)  :)

Justin Biebers?
  • Like 1

C-101plowerpower

D's?

squonk

OHGnr5L_zps3ba4e35c.jpg

mondayisgonnasuck_zpscd6aa4bf.jpg

• Like 1

RMCIII

Steve - since we have a team in the final 4, is there going to be a seperate thread for that or will it still reamin as part of the Bowl picks?

Rob

RMCIII

What Squonk says makes cents, scents, sense! NO WINNING TEAMS FROM ILLINOIS! :laughing-rofl:

RC

Edited by RMCIII

squonk

45 Years ago in the very first "Squonk Bowl " Championship game The West End Rams defeated the Caroline St. Cougars 129-18 It was played at "Loder Field" on Duncan St. in Clyde N.Y. I had a couple of sacks in that game if I recall correctly  :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

C-101plowerpower

steve, i hope this explains things

aDwOzNZ_460s.jpg

• Like 3

Brrly1

Dino, the lineups are in and it looks like the Illini is going bowling. Congrats on the bowling!!! :happy-jumpeveryone:  :text-bump:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

• Like 2

squonk

Dino, the lineups are in and it looks like the Illini is going bowling. Congrats on the bowling!!! :happy-jumpeveryone:  :text-bump:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

post-2380-0-60547500-1418074944.jpg

• Like 1

jackhammer

45 Years ago in the very first "Squonk Bowl " Championship game The West End Rams defeated the Caroline St. Cougars 129-18 It was played at "Loder Field" on Duncan St. in Clyde N.Y. I had a couple of sacks in that game if I recall correctly  :)

Mike, so were you the quarterback the whole game  ??? :ychain: :ychain:

google doesn't go back that long ago  :eek::laughing-rofl:

:)

Rick