Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

squonk

Oops ON WISCONSIN!!!!!!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

You still watching the Iowa / Nebraska game John??/  Going to overtime!!!  What else is new for Iowa.  :ychain:   :)

Game over...Nebraska hangs on and pulls it out.  It was a great game to watch...could have gone either way.  :eusa-think:

Edited by stevasaurus

JimD

Most exciting game I've seen this season. Wow, thanks Hawkeyes!! :dance:

squonk

:) Worst thing about it, I like Iowa!  :)  :confusion-shrug: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

:) Worst thing about it, I like Iowa!  :)  :confusion-shrug: 

Mike, that explains a lot...although...nothing wrong with liking a 7-5 team.  PIZZA PIZZA  :ychain::eusa-think:   Actually, the winner of the Northwestern / Illinois game becomes bowl eligible at 6 and 6...I may not have any problem getting pizza.  You like Iowa???  disgusting... :)

Brrly1 had a bad day...Northern Illinois won today (they play Bowling Green for the M

AC championship)...Nebraska won today...no big deal...the winner of the Wisconsin / Minnesota game will play Ohio St. for the big 10 Championship.

I guess...what I am saying is... please be nice to my friend John...I have to give him a lot of credit for staying with Iowa.

Edited by stevasaurus

Hodge71

My pick is Northwestern for the NW/Ill game...sorry I forgot guys

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OK..just looking for AJ's picks...I gave him a loss on Friday's game...sent him a PM.  Got Squonk who missed a  pick and Hodge who did the same thing, but in time...can't believe you guys can't count to 7...you guys are your own worst enemies.... :bow-blue:   Next year..no one gets in the pool with out proof of a GED or better.  :ychain: You have to show that you can count to at least 14...and you have to understand that in the 1st part of the season...and maybe the last week...games can be played on Thursday, Friday and not always on Saturdays.  :) :) :)   Give me a break!!!  This is not that hard!!! :eusa-think:

• Like 2

JimD

So sayeth The-Saurus..

Be sure to look for Steve's continuing education lecture series on "How to win at football picks and life". :teasing-tease:

Coming to a city near you. And don't forget..

:hilarious:

post-636-0-01887500-1417241807_thumb.png  :ychain::ROTF:

• Like 5

squonk

WOW!!! He actually combed his hair and trimmed his beard for that pick! Or did Chris do it for him? :confusion-confused: 

Sorry about goofing up, but us folks who work for a living don't have time to take any edgumacation courses from any of these fly by night internet Savants!  :notworthy: 

Big Deal in Illinois? Between the Bears,Cubbies and Sox there isn't much competition! :rolleyes:  :ychain:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

Brrly1

One thing is true with taking Iowa, they beat both of the teams from across the river to the east!!!! Do I need mention who? As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

• Like 3

bitten

GO BUCKEYES

• Like 2

jackhammer

I guess...what I am saying is... please be nice to my friend John...I have to give him a lot of credit for staying with Iowa.

Did it cross your mind     :eusa-think:     he might not be able to spell anything else??    :eek::ychain:

• Like 3

squonk

There is only 2 words a Squonk can't spell. They are: 

Supercarlaneticextrahalitosis and kat!  :)

• Like 2

Hodge71

I wonder where Brady Joke is going to be coaching next year....doubtful it will be in Michigan

• Like 1

Racinbob

If I've done my math right I just locked up the basement before the rest of the games are played. :icecream:

post-8408-0-30956600-1417292983.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

Looks like Northwestern burn't everyone. How can they not beat a bunch of Tecky's! Pathetic!

• Like 1

squonk

Steve, did A.J get any picks in. I'm trying to determine if the Rutgers/Maryland game is for "ALL THE MARBLES"?

JimD

News Bulletin!!

Tuning in to a live feed from the Michigan post game coach's interview...

emptyPodium-624x342.jpg

DaddyUrban.jpg :ychain:  :dance: 

• Like 4

stevasaurus

No picks from AJ...I think you are correct...comes down to the Rutgers / Maryland game.  Don't know what happened...I sent him a PM yesterday and he has since logged in.  :eusa-think:

Congratulations to Illinois...Bowl eligible.  :)

Here are 4 teams that you would never use in the same sentence.  Indiana, Purdue, Northwestern and Michigan are done playing football this year.  WOW !!!  :)

BTW...Bitten picked Northwestern and Iowa this week...I wanted to changed my pick to Illinois so bad, I could not stand it.

Edited by stevasaurus

squonk

I see So-Cal puttin a whoopin on ND!  :scared-eek:

• Like 1

Racinbob

I think the chirping crickets video was more entertaining.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Rutgers is making a game out of it...so is Minnesota.  :)

squonk

Congrats to the Dino. Somehow he knew Mary's Land would blow a 25 pt halftime lead at home no less. I thought Donovan McNabb was QB'ing the Terps with all the ground balls in the 2 nd half. Maryland is as ugly as their uniforms and endzone paint. I could choke all of Maryland and Northwestern for that matter.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

HOLY COW...HOW ABOUT THAT RUTGERS GAME??  WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY WOULD WIN AT MARYLAND??  OH YA...I DID...BOOM-SHA-KA-LA-KA.

I'M GOING TO GO OUT AND BUY A LOTO TICKET NOW.   :)

:banana-jumprope: :banana-jumprope: :banana-jumprope: :banana-jumprope: :banana-jumprope: :banana-jumprope: :banana-jumprope:

squonk

Maryland and NW got me all year. i'm glad their done..

• Like 1