Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

Hodge71

Well Hiram, Your sign and Token was right....... at least for awhile, now we need to stand you in the nwcotLfftaoaosbeatabtwmitE.  :) or under no less potohybtoyttobirabitrsotsalwmwtteaftitfhsievtmeeoakmsitdpots.  so mote it be.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Next time you better get your picks in!  :ychain:  Those above are is a little tuffer than WWBS??    :eusa-whistle:

So mote it be Brother Bob. By Boaz and Jachin I will get my picks in..... There is help for the Widows Son...ftfktkbtbhabamteiaw

jackhammer

Ok Ok    :no::text-offtopic:     :ychain:

stevasaurus

Only a fellow Mason knows...glad you are OK Hodge...welcome back.  :)

RMCIII

Do I play it safe this week or go for broke with some upsets? Only the "Shadow " knows!  :)

Ask the Monkey!

Rob

JimD

So mote it be Brother Bob. By Boaz and Jachin I will get my picks in..... There is help for the Widows Son...ftfktkbtbhabamteiaw

You guys got a secret handshake too? :ychain:

• Like 3

JimD

All right, here we are in the last week of the season and I'm either gonna climb outta this basement or dine on donuts till next season.

Nebraska, Indiana, Northwestern, Ohio St., Maryland, Wisconsin, Michigan St.. :scared-eek:

Edited by JimD

Brrly1

Looks like the basement to me!!!! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:  :ychain:

• Like 4

Hodge71

Theres more than 1 Jim

JimD

Theres more than 1 Jim

Well, all I know is when you two get done kicking up dust in King Solomon's Temple you might want to stumble outta there and get your picks in. There's a Friday deadline this week don't forget. :)

• Like 2

RMCIII

That first game is a tough one..... As much as I don't want to pick Iowa, I am looking at them, as my pick. They barley lost to a #16 team that had just 1 week prior, for lack of better words, totally destroyed Nebraska. Iowa had more rushing and passsing yards than Wisconsin.The thing that hurt them was the 1 turn-over..... Then we got the Wisconsin, Minnesota game. Let's see using Steve's analogy from a couple weeks ago it would go something **** this:

Northewester beat Wisconsin, Wisconsin and Minesota both beat Nebraska. And Minnesota played Nebraska, in their stadium, right after the spanking Wisconsin gave them. One would have thought that Nebraska would have been more than up for that game. Sorry John, gotta do this one comment for the annology sake. Minnesota SMOKED Iowa, but Wisconsin, could barley get by them. SO>>>>

Here goes:

Iowa, Indiana, Northwestern, Ohio State, Maryland, Minnesota < If they do win, it will be the pick of the week on ESPN! Michigan St.

If Minnesota pulls the upset, and they can, that means it will be Ohio St. vs. Minnesota and here is the kicker. Minnesota will not lose twice to the same team. Even though Ohio St. has home field advantage.

• Like 1

squonk

Nebraska gets a bye to end the season!  :) ,Indiana outlasts Perdue ,I hate to do it but 2 teams from Ill will win the weekend and you can't count on a Tecky so NW over the Ilini, :)   Ohio St. Stays in the locker room and wins anyway, Maryland plays tiddly winks with Rutgers players helmets and blows them into  NJ and Mich St. Cruises to the end.

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Brrly1

Hey Mike, your planning on eating donuts with Jim aren't you? You got lucky last week especially after you said Wisconsin could stay home and not play, and win. This week you say that Nebraska can stay home. Here's hoping that pick comes back and bites you right in the _ _ _!!! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:  :ychain:     As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

• Like 2

squonk

Hey John! I wanted to make sure I got you riled up at least once this year!  :)  :teasing-tease:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Only once Mike???  Here hold my beer and watch this.  :orcs-cheers:   John, I told you Iowa was a 7-5 team...everybody knows it.  Save me a piece of Caesar's Pizza...actually save me 2 pieces...MaMa needs new soles on her shoes.  Hope you are not playing NIU!!  :ychain:   Pizza Pizza... :) :) :) :)

• Like 3

jackhammer

Picks for this week will be

NebraskaIndianaNorthwesternOhioSt.MarylandMichiganStWisconsin      

and that's not any strange phonics or funky handshake. :ychain:

Edited by jackhammer
  • Like 3

JimD

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

• Like 1

squonk

Picks for this week will be

NebraskaIndianaNorthwesternOhioSt.MarylandMichiganStWisconsin      

and that's not any strange phonics or funky handshake. :ychain:

Now that's funny right there! I don't care who you are!  :) Steve might need some new glasses though after reading that.animated-smileys-shocked-024_zpsc3f3f670

• Like 1

bitten

Here we are at the last week of regular season for the Big Ten. What a season it has been. It doesn't look like Im going to end the season with a very good standing in the 2014 Red Square Big Ten football picks, but I had a great time doing it. 

Thanks Steve for the job well done. You did such a good job I nominate you to do it again next year. :ychain:

On to this weeks picks. 

Iowa

Indiana

Northwestern

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Maryland

Wisconsin

Michigan State

• Like 2

squonk

Here we are at the last week of regular season for the Big Ten. What a season it has been. It doesn't look like Im going to end the season with a very good standing in the 2014 Red Square Big Ten football picks, but I had a great time doing it. 

Thanks Steve for the job well done. You did such a good job I nominate you to do it again next year. :ychain:

On to this weeks picks. 

Iowa

Indiana

Northwestern

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Maryland

Wisconsin

Michigan State

Well there goes the Northwestern game!
  • Like 1

HorseFixer

Yup, but actually we call them "GRIPS"  and we have a few signs too!!    :eusa-whistle:  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by HorseFixer

HorseFixer

Nebraska  ~  Indiana  ~  Northwestern  ~  Ohio SuckeYe's  ~  Maryland  ~  Wisconsin  ~  Michigan St

Brrly1

:ROTF:  :ROTF:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:  :ychain:  :text-yeahthat:

Hodge71

Well..... My run at the top was fun. Seeing that everyone has basically picked the same teams this week I guess I must admit defeat.(even if it was stupidity induced) I was going to go out on a limb and just pick the underdogs but figured donuts in the basement wouldn't really do me any good on Thanksgiving weekend being Im already stuffed. 

Iowa, Indiana, Ohio State, Maryland, Minnesota, Michigan State...As much as I would love to see Penn State win, reality is the coaching staff has failed them, Hackenberg is a shell of the QB that was the Big 10 freshman of the year in 2013 and they are firing on 4 out of the 8 cylinders .

It was a fun year guys.... Sorry to see its over 

JimD

It's not quite over yet Jeff. We still have a thread coming up to pick all the bowl games. That's another fun little disaster I like to get into.. :ROTF:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

Hodge...you forgot the NW/ILL game.

AJ...where are your picks???  :)

I can't believe Bitten picked Northwestern and Iowa in the same week.  A recipe for disaster for sure.  :ychain:   :)

Squonk...you forgot to pick the Minn / Wisc game...:)

Edited by stevasaurus