Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

squonk

HELP! KEEP ME OUT OF THE BASEMENT!!!!  :)  :)  :) 

post-2380-0-87030200-1416698707.jpg

• Like 4

HorseFixer

And with that STAR STUDDED PERFORMANCE Mr. Hoke just drove the Nail In His Coffin! :banana-tux:  :greetings-clappingyellow:  :woohoo:  :banana-rock:  :banana-dance:  :happy-partydance:  Well to me that's good news. for the rest of the non Michigan fan base, not so good, because now we will go out and buy us a real coach 3, 4, 5, 6, million a year NOT A PROBLEM! :thumbs: After the Ohio State game lets run a pool on how Quick HOKE will get fired. Gentleman place yer bets!   

• Like 1

JimD

:dance::music-rockout::woohoo::greetings-clappingyellow:dancing-guy-smiley-emoticon.gifmario-jackson-dance-smiley-emoticon.gifcrazy-dance.gif

Braggin' Rights Baby!!

• Like 5

Racinbob

No worries Mike. As I type this I'm munching on the doughnut crumbs Jim dropped on the floor. I'll make sure you don't fall down the stairs.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER WEEK # 13  I USUALLY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY TO POST THIS BECAUSE OF NIGHT GAMES...NO NIGHT GAMES TODAY.  WINNING TEAMS...MARYLAND, ILLINOIS :) , WISCONSIN, MINNESOTA, MICHIGAN ST., OHIO ST., NORTHWESTERN :)

BRAGGING RIGHTS THIS WEEK...JIMD...BY HIMSELF WITH 6 WINS AND 1 LOSS...CONGRATULATIONS MATE... :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

5 WINS AND 2 LOSSES...THANATOS, RMC III

4 WINS AND 3 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS, RACINBOB, SQUONK, BITTEN, HORSEFIXER

3 WINS AND 4 LOSSES...BRRLY1, JACKHAMMER,

0 WINS AND 7 LOSSES...HODGE  (MISSED GETTING HIS PICKS IN)  HE IS STILL IN THE MIX. 

RESULTS AFTER 105 GAMES WITH 1 WEEK LEFT TO PICK

77 WINS AND 28 LOSSES...THANATOS, SQUONK, STEVASAURUS

76 WINS AND 29 LOSSES...BRRLY1, HODGE

75 WINS AND 30 LOSSES...JACKHAMMER

74 WINS AND 31 LOSSES...RMC III, BITTEN, HORSEFIXER

72 WINS AND 33 LOSSES...RACINBOB

71 WINS AND 34 LOSSES...JIMD

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

JUST SO ALL YOU GUYS KNOW...next year is a BIG TEN ONLY thread again.  Jim and I just hate to see grown men cry.

I WANT MY...I WANT MY...I WANT MY BIG TEN...I WANT MY...I WANT MY...I WANT MY M-TV............THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT...THOSE GUYS AIN'T DUMB.

post-818-0-98472300-1416703713.jpg

• Like 6

jackhammer

Boy did I take a beating today, -- Steve  -you even questioned my decision on Illinois and I still missed 2 Illinois teams win today...

My bad

Congratulations - Jim D,,,, must have been just the right amount of sugar on them donuts .

• Like 3

squonk

JUST SO ALL YOU GUYS KNOW...next year is a BIG TEN ONLY thread again.  Jim and I just hate to see grown men cry.

I WANT MY...I WANT MY...I WANT MY BIG TEN...I WANT MY...I WANT MY...I WANT MY M-TV............THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT...THOSE GUYS AIN'T DUMB.

attachicon.gifcry babies 1.jpg

The squeakie wheels get the grease! 

post-2380-0-81221600-1416742577.gif

• Like 4

RMCIII

With the performance they have turned in this year, maybe we should call it THE BIG PIG CONFERENCE!" :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  We could rename the teams for the thread. Hampshire (for Nebraska), Yorkshire (for Maryland), Durac (Penn St.) , Landrace (Ohio State), :laughing-rolling:  :hilarious: ect!

Rob

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Even "BABY" Cigar Store Indians need love now and then! :eusa-whistle:

BABYCIGARSTOREINDIAN2.jpg

Yep.... Quite a Likeness!  :ychain: 

• Like 3

JimD

With the performance they have turned in this year, maybe we should call it THE BIG PIG CONFERENCE!" :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  We could rename the teams for the thread. Hampshire (for Nebraska), Yorkshire (for Maryland), Durac (Penn St.) , Landrace (Ohio State), :laughing-rolling:  :hilarious: ect!

Rob

If only there were an unpredictable B1G team this guy could represent..

football-pig-sm.jpg:scratchead:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 5

JimD

Even "BABY" Cigar Store Indians need love now and then! :eusa-whistle:

BABYCIGARSTOREINDIAN2.jpg

Yep.... Quite a Likeness!  :ychain: 

Come on Bob, you can do better than this. No feathers? Close, but NO CIGAR either. :teasing-poke::ychain:

• Like 1

squonk

65019_4353947730084_1598872078_n.jpg

• Like 3

HorseFixer

GREENBAYCHICAGO.jpg

Now Lets Just Get The Names Right!  :handgestures-thumbupright: 

• Like 3

stevasaurus

THE GAMES FOR THE FINAL WEEK # 14  THERE ARE 7 GAMES THIS WEEK...1 GAME IS 12:00 pm FRIDAY...THE OTHER 6 GAMES ARE ON SATURDAY

FRIDAY ***********

NEBRASKA  AT  IOWA

SATURDAY*********

PURDUE  AT  INDIANA

ILLINOIS  AT  NORTHWESTERN

MICHIGAN  AT  OHIO ST.

RUTGERS  AT  MARYLAND

MINNESOTA  AT  WISCONSIN

MICHIGAN ST.  AT  PENN ST.

Don't forget to get your picks in before the Friday games starts...12:00 PM Eastern Time

• Like 1

Racinbob

I'm just one game from the doughnuts. These picks will probably set me right up. Jim, I hope you left some bacon maple doughnuts.

Nebraska, Purdue, Northwestern, Ohio State, Maryland, Wisconsin, Michigan State

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Here is mine...:)

Nebraska, Indiana, Northwestern, Ohio St., Rutgers, Wisconsin, Michigan St.

The winner of the Illinois/Northwestern game will become Bowl Eligible.  :)  Michigan can become Bowl Eligible with a win also.  :bow-blue:

Brrly1

It looks to me I'll take the Home teams plus one, the plus one being Michigan State! Iowa did play a decent game but showed up late. I'm sure this is going to be a busy week, at least normally we'll have to see if there actually is still a border skirmish being two old dogs Michigan vs Ohio State. With the said Buckeyes that are suppose to be such a dominant team playing Indiana who doesn't have a team three quarters with a seven point lead, I think they look like a six in playoff standings Not dominant enough  As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

post-45-0-75082400-1416776090.jpg

JimD

I'm just one game from the doughnuts. These picks will probably set me right up. Jim, I hope you left some bacon maple doughnuts.

Nebraska, Purdue, Northwestern, Ohio State, Maryland, Wisconsin, Michigan State

Bob, I got one with your name on it. :thumbs:

post-636-0-88778300-1416779744.jpg :ychain::ROTF:

• Like 2

squonk

EEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images-11_zpsc93055da.jpg

• Like 4

Hodge71

Spent the weekend in DC with the kids and girlfriend and didnt get my picks in....SO much for leading the whole season and now Im gonna tank it..... :banghead:. I hate when I forget stuff

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Spent the weekend in DC with the kids and girlfriend and didnt get my picks in....SO much for leading the whole season and now Im gonna tank it..... :banghead:. I hate when I forget stuff

Well Hiram, Your sign and Token was right....... at least for awhile, now we need to stand you in the nwcotLfftaoaosbeatabtwmitE.  :) or under no less potohybtoyttobirabitrsotsalwmwtteaftitfhsievtmeeoakmsitdpots.  so mote it be.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Next time you better get your picks in!  :ychain:  Those above are is a little tuffer than WWBS??    :eusa-whistle:

• Like 2

RMCIII

Duke - you got 1 thing right.... You babble like you chuck snow! :laughing-rofl:  :scared-eek:  :laughing-rolling:  :hilarious:  :ychain:

Rob

Edited by RMCIII

jackhammer

Well Hiram, Your sign and Token was right....... at least for awhile, now we need to stand you in the nwcotLfftaoaosbeatabtwmitE.  :) or under no less potohybtoyttobirabitrsotsalwmwtteaftitfhsievtmeeoakmsitdpots.  so mote it be.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Next time you better get your picks in!  :ychain:  Those above are is a little tuffer than WWBS??    :eusa-whistle:

Duke I think you been talkin to squonk too much lately.  Darn I'm gonna go work on my blower just to clear all that out of my mind

squonk

Do I play it safe this week or go for broke with some upsets? Only the "Shadow " knows!  :)

• Like 1