Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

HorseFixer

Sorry Folks Gotta Do Some Dancin    :banana-linedance:  :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: Congratulation's Wild Cats!   Beat that LOUD MOUTH Team 12 Miles To The South of Me!! :hilarious: On their Own Field No Less!      :jaw:

• Like 1

bitten

When I made my picks, the northwestern game was not a concern for me this week. I thought I would get one right. They where 17 point underdogs. But NOOOO I can not pick a northwestern game to save my rear end. So with two games left all you guys have to do to get a northwestern game right is pick the team I don't. 

• Like 2

Racinbob

I think everyone thought that one was a sure pick. Can't even blame it on the turnovers this week. Northwestern matched them on that one. That Nebraska game surprised me too. Not so much the winner but by the dominance of Wisconsin. My analysts are fired!

• Like 2

squonk

I hate Nebraska and like Wisc. but I picked the Corn**lers to try to make an upset move. But now I'm just upset. :no:  :banghead:  :angry:  :(  :scared-shocked:  :angry-boxing:  :-x  :confusion-seeingstars: 

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Well I picked ND too! But It didn't hurt me that they got beat.. WNDU Channel 16 RacinBob Knows who I'm talking about ...Sports Anchor Jeff Jeffers (always be Leary of a guy with close to the same first and last name) :eusa-whistle:  anyways he runs his fat mouth and that's all you hear all week when they win on the News Irish This, Irish that.  :teasing-blah:  :teasing-blah:  Its so one sided it makes me puke.  Besides I will always pull for a Big 10 Team Especially a Lowly NW.   

~Duke

• Like 3

Brrly1

Actually happy to see Northwestern get a victory! They are a Big Ten team that I've even had the pleasure of watching. That day was not a good day for Hawkeye fans but anyways ther have been a couple Hawkeye victories since then. Dino, ol' buddy I bet your Not a happy camper, didn't you pick N.D.?

• Like 1

Racinbob

Just when I was thinking you were a nice guy! :snooty::teasing-neener:

Oh yea, I know Jeff. He always drove me nuts too. I still punish myself by watching some of his clips on WNDU.com. About the only thing funnier is Lou Holtz and Mark May going at it. :laughing-rofl:

He was thinking about changing his pick and I think I shamed him out of it John. See what happens when ya listen to me?

• Like 1

Brrly1

Bob, Dino is Not going to be happy at all but me I'm all good with that lose. I don't think my insurance guy will be though. He bleeds N.D. but there's nothing wrong with that. I'm a Hawkeye, I know alot of Dedicated O.S.U. fans right along with Michigan (Duke here's to your bye week). I think Dino just had a bad day when Illinois went down the tubes he kind of threw his hat or (fedora who knows) in the air and went I hear foot steps, who's that knocking at the door??? 

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Well, I felt like I had to pick Illinois over Iowa this year...with all the back and forth we have had here.  No problem...John is going to pick Iowa for the last 2 weeks and will drop back down the ladder a couple of rungs.  :ychain:   I just can't really believe I took Minnesota over Ohio St.  What was I thinking??  I had a feeling about the Northwestern / Notre Dame game.  I had picked NW, but changed my mind and crossed it out.  Everyone in the pool picked ND, so it had no effect on the pool.  :)  The NW and the Wisconsin game were outstanding yesterday.

Edited by stevasaurus

stevasaurus

RESULTS FOR WEEK # 12  WINNING TEAMS...IOWA, PENN ST., OHIO ST., RUTGERS, WISCONSIN, NORTHWESTERN, MICHIGAN ST.

BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR THIS WEEK...WITH 6 WINS AND 1 LOSS...BRRLY1, JACKHAMMER, RMC III, BITTEN, HORSEFIXER, HODGE :woohoo:

5 WINS AND 2 LOSSES...RACINBOB, THANATOS, SQUONK

4 WINS AND 3 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS, AND MY BUDDY...JIMD   LIFE IS BETTER ON THE BOTTOM!!! :)

RESULTS AFTER 98 GAMES

76 WINS AND 22 LOSSES...HODGE

73 WINS AND 25 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS, BRRLY1, SQUONK

72 WINS AND 26 LOSSES...JACKHAMMER, THANATOS

70 WINS AND 28 LOSSES...BITTEN, HORSEFIXER

69 WINS AND 29 LOSSES...RMC III

68 WINS AND 30 LOSSES...RACINBOB

65 WINS AND 33 LOSSES...JIMD

stevasaurus

Bitten...take Northwestern this next week...guaranteed...they are at Purdue.  :orcs-cheers:   :) Don't tell the other guys though, we will just keep it between us.  :eusa-think:

• Like 2

RMCIII

You have got to be kidding me..... Hey I get a great idea.... Let's see who can pick the team that will lose, then maybe, just maybe it will provide some positive momentum for the teams we actually want to win if we pick them to lose! :eusa-think: Kind of even confused myself. Come on, ND losing to Northwestern.. Yes, I know they were picked by 2 individuals, but come on!

Change channel I do believe Nebraska and Wisconsin may very well be in for a fight they may not be ready for..... Minnesota sure gave OSU a run for their money....... I am sure they will do the same for their last 2 games..... I think whoever is playing Minnesota will be a tough pick the next 2 weeks...

Rob

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Well     :banana-linedance:  :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:    all I can say is this Dancin is Aweful fun!  :hilarious:   And slowly crawlin outta the chitter w/ the basement bottom feeder is a bonus!  :eusa-whistle: I never win this far from it. I just like watchin Jeff Jeffers make excuses! :thumbs:

Bob and AJ No Offence but I Gaurd The Gate to Michigan living on the line!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

bitten

RMCIII  I have picked the team that I thought was going to loose in a Northwestern game this year and that didnt work. I have done all I know to do to get one of there games right. Im not sure without going thru 25 pages but I think I have gotten them all wrong. I am happy that they won this last game as I am a B10 fan and not much of a N.D. fan. 

Steve I think you might have something with the Purdue game. 

But as always GO BUCKEYES

• Like 3

Racinbob

Hey AJ, no backup here?? Oh well. It seems to me the only border the Irish need to be concerned about is the Illinois border to the west. They haven't seen anything across the north border that has concerned them this year :eusa-think::scratchead::eusa-whistle::text-imnewhere:   :kbutt::orcs-cheers:

I need to send Jeff a tweet.

• Like 4

JimD

Rough year huh Duke? You've gone from doin the Hokey Jokey..

belly-dance.gif

To doin the Wildcat Watusi..

dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well, I guess even Captain Morgan jumped ship a time or two.

miscellaneous-fish-catch-catching_fish-r:ychain:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 5

HorseFixer

Hey AJ, no backup here?? Oh well. It seems to me the only border the Irish need to be concerned about is the Illinois border to the west. They haven't seen anything across the north border that has concerned them this year   

I need to send Jeff a tweet.

Yeah thats for sure! But Yer Coach Knows whats comming and I guess thats why he Dropped us from the Schedual!     :eusa-whistle:    Yeah give Jeff A Tweet, Last time he met me I Think aroud 1997 1998 back at B&L Inn In Niles (Place has since closed Tore Down and is an Advance Auto Store) as I recall he was heading for the door at Quite a Rapid Rate!     :jaw:     I Guess he didnt like what I had to say. GO FIGURE!  :hilarious:  Anyways this is some funny stuff right here.

Rough year huh Duke? You've gone from doin the Hokey Jokey..

belly-dance.gif

To doin the Wildcat Watusi..

dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well, I guess even Captain Morgan jumped ship a time or two.

miscellaneous-fish-catch-catching_fish-r

Now I think I have seen Just about everything!   :hilarious:  :hilarious:  :hilarious:

• Like 2

Brrly1

Ok this one is, well who knows what it's for? Any how Iowa has two home games left. With that being said Minnesota has two games left. Iowa plays Wisconsin at home while Minnesota plays Nebraska. The following week Iowa plays on Friday after Thanksgiving and then Minnesota follows up and plays Wisconsin on Saturday I think. Yup, you guessed it No Matter what I am always a Hawkeye fan win or lose! As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

stevasaurus

Nothing wrong with being 7 and 5 John... :ychain:   Northwestern has a pretty good chance at becoming Bowl Eligible...they have Purdue and Illinois games left.  :)  Michigan (5 & 5) has a chance also...they have Maryland and Ohio St.  :)

Bitten, I went back and checked your record for picking the Northwestern games...Holy Cow...you only picked them right 1 time and wrong 9 times.  No doubt they have been tough to pick this year...they have won some games you wouldn't think they would, and they have lost some they should have won.  I think they win their last 2 games...become bowl eligible and win their bowl game this year.  :orcs-cheers:

Edited by stevasaurus

stevasaurus

GAMES FOR WEEK # 13...WE HAVE 7 GAMES THIS WEEK...

MARYLAND  AT  MICHIGAN

PENN ST.  AT  ILLINOIS

WISCONSIN  AT  IOWA

MINNESOTA  AT  NEBRASKA

RUTGERS  AT  MICHIGAN ST.

INDIANA  AT  OHIO ST.

NORTHWESTERN  AT  PURDUE

RMCIII

Only 3 for sure winners this week guys. Better sharpen your pencils>>>>

Rob

• Like 1

Racinbob

Maryland, Penn State, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan State, Ohio State, Purdue

OK, since I fired my analysts I was pretty much on my own this week so here’s my reasoning for my picks. Quite simply, Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin and Nebraska should win their games this week. That’s not logical this year but what is this year? Penn State is about a touchdown favorite. Purdue because it’s a home game and the Wildcats probably won’t be sobered up yet after their celebration. Michigan and Maryland was a tough one so I consulted Jeff Jeffers. He said Maryland all the way. During our conversation he also mentioned (with a shaky voice) some lunatic in a Michigan t-shirt is standing in the middle of US 31 at the state line screaming “A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do†at any vehicle that didn’t have a Wolverine decal. :teasing-poke:

Ready for some company Jim?

post-8408-0-03492900-1416249456_thumb.jp

• Like 4

JimD

Grab a cruller and pull up a chair Bob..  :ROTF:  :ROTF: 

• Like 1

Brrly1

I was liking the idea of 9 - 3 it sounds a whole lot better!!!!  :happy-jumpeveryone:  :happy-jumpeveryone: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Iowa...9 and 3 ?? :hilarious: :hilarious:   Really...9 and 3???  :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

• Like 1