Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

Brrly1

Save me some brownies! Don't let Jim eat all of them, it must have been one heck of a brownie the way those picks look, surprised you didn't eat the whole pan!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Out of sight brownies John...did I mention that my good buddy Floyd (Pink) was playing in the background??  :happy-hippy::music-listening:

• Like 1

JimD

Penn St., Iowa, Wisconsin, Whichigaahahaack, Ohio St.

Sorry guys, no brownies this week. My dog found em..

funny-dogs-high-on-weed-brownies.jpg

• Like 4

squonk

My dog ate a whole pan of Brownies many years ago. We were ready to leave for the Watkins Glen Nascar race  and it was like where did all the brownies go?  :) My sister had a dog that ate 2 pies my mother had out for Christmas Eve. :scared-eek:

Steve, I sent you some reinforcements to help with your picks!  :)  :happy-jumpeveryone:  :ROTF:

• Like 2

Brrly1

He's gonna need more help than that with those picks!!!! Yikes!!!

• Like 1

Brrly1

Hmmm, I can smell the bacon already! This weeks battle is for the "Floyd of Rosedale" a 100lbs bronze pig. They say this is the battle of all battles as far as trophies go. The Hawkeye fans are big on this game. Like I say "I can smell the bacon". As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-85615900-1415231563.jpg

JimD

Smelling the bacon and tasting it are two different things. :ROTF:

• Like 2

squonk

I can't have bacon anymore.  :sad:  :naughty: Pass the Granola!  :eusa-whistle: 

• Like 1

JimD

Great news Mike! After the brownie incident, my dog Spiffy got into baking..

dog-baker-DarrenBoucher-getty465645763.j

and came up with a special menu item for this week..

that's right..

GRANOLA DONUTS!!

granolacoverCRUNCHYLABELED.jpg:thumbs: :thumbs: :dance:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

If my picks come through...I could be on a "Magic carpet Ride"  :) 

squonk

Shag? next thing you know you'll get an old Dodge van and deck it out. Black shag with orange stripes! animated-smileys-shocked-042_zpsdc34b73c

• Like 2

Racinbob

This weeks menu makes me hope I get all my picks right. It's just not right doing that to a donut. :no:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

This weeks menu makes me hope I get all my picks right. It's just not right doing that to a donut. :no:

I agree Bob...what these guys are saying about doughnuts is just not right... :ychain:

it is not the doughnut's fault that Iowa sucks...It is not the doughnut's fault that Northwestern can't win when you think it should, or that they win when you think they should loose...it is not the doughnut's fault that Indiana lost both of their 1/4 backs...it is not the doughnut's fault that Purdue has won a couple of games...it's not the doughnut's fault that Minnesota beat Iowa  (OH OH...that is this week). :ychain: ...it is not the doughnut's fault that Penn St can't win in Happy Valley...............and you watch...it is not the doughnut's fault that Maryland and Rutgers have a chance to upset the apple cart.  Doughnuts are a way of life, and we should not have relegated them to the basement...meaning you get the doughnut if you lose...rather...you should get the doughnut if you win!!  So here I am on my soap box, saying that the doughnuts in this world have been treated unfairly...kind of like the Big 10 this year.  Put our best team in the Top Four and squeeze the jelly out of them, we can do this...this is America, this is the NCAA, THIS IS THE BIG TEN. :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 4

Racinbob

We need to have a talk with Spiffy. Better yet, give him the recipe to these. I wonder if he could be persuaded to adjust his culinary skills? Things were on the right track a few weeks ago. :angry-nono:

post-8408-0-86011600-1415322517.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

Wow! If teams from Illinois had that attitude about doughnuts, they could beat teams from Minnesota!

• Like 3

RMCIII

Mike - you must have been watching ESPN!!! The game of the week, OSU vs. MSU, has the entire sportscasting network talking. So far it is a split decision...... OSU ofense vs. MSU defense..... Picks will be tomorrow.

Rob

stevasaurus

OSU...vs...MSU  It should be...he who has the ball last wins. (that is what all the networks and ESPN wants).  I predict..........OSU 35...MSU 21...don't forget OSU has it's own referees. :ychain: :ychain: :eusa-think::)   just ask Penn St. :violence-blades:

JimD

:naughty:  That game was at Penn State. :naughty: (but we brought a truckload of money :ychain: )

One more item added for Racinbob..

Spiffy is on top of it..

dog-baker-DarrenBoucher-getty465645763.j

dunk.png

Spiffy started thinking ahead and decided to kill another bird with this stone, and added another item for B1G fans up north..

This new breakfast item is for Michigan fans..

bf766dd293128d50e5740f76ac844ad6.jpg:ychain:

It will also double as a Wisconsin breakfast of Championship Wisconsin Wannabee's if you rotate it 180 degrees.  :ROTF:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

What do you bet the Michigan fans don't get it...all you have to do is turn the waffle upside down to see Wisconsin from there house.  :ychain::)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Well, here we go:

Penn. State, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Northwestern, and MSU.

Rob

stevasaurus

Looks like I am going to pick up 1 game on Rob... :ychain:   :)

• Like 1

RMCIII

I just don't see OSU beating MSU. OSU has not event played a ranked school this year. They almost lost to PSU and PSU was not even ranked. MSU is very good this year.

Rob

Brrly1

Dino, with those picks your going to have to ask Jim to share his brownies! YIKES!!!

bitten

Penn State

Minnesota

Wisconsin

Northwestern

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES