Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

Brrly1

Bob, I think it's all in Good fortune!!! The stars must be aligned correctly for you. You keep making picks like that you won't have to worry about eating the donuts, you better get your fill now. I don't bother to look at anyone else's picks, if I did that I would be waitng along time for Hodge but like I say it really doesn't phase me one way or the other. "Movin on up" Hodge I'm headed for the top

• Like 1

RMCIII

Since we are talking donuts. These have got to be the Ultimate Designer Donuts ever known to man.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jack-Frost-Donuts/162749277904#!/pages/Jack-Frost-Donuts/162749277904?sk=photos_stream

I have gotten donuts from them a few times. Talk about over the top. The hit, so far, is the Bacon Maple.

Rob

Brrly1

Now wait a minute, it might worth a short trip to the basement! Nah, Hodge I'm headed your Way!!!

RMCIII

Oh yeah, and 1 more thing, better bring cash, becasue as they say... We don't take plastic!

JimD

Since we are talking donuts. These have got to be the Ultimate Designer Donuts ever known to man.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jack-Frost-Donuts/162749277904#!/pages/Jack-Frost-Donuts/162749277904?sk=photos_stream

I have gotten donuts from them a few times. Talk about over the top. The hit, so far, is the Bacon Maple.

Rob

They say donuts make strange bedfellows. I read somewhere that Jack frost donuts is offering a promotional item this week with a baker's dozen..

i_heart_iowa_hat-rf0e2b81608dd4818bbf4f7

Maybe you could drop by Brrly's to watch the game. :ychain::ROTF:

• Like 4

Brrly1

:laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :deadhorse:  :deadhorse:  :ychain:  :ychain:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

OK...we all go to Brrly's to watch the Iowa/Maryland game...we can wrestle for the last doughnut.  :)

• Like 1

JimD

Man, we must all be pretty bored today.. :ROTF:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

So how do you guys really feel about the Northwestern vs Nebraska game???

JimD

Mama always said, "Life is like a box of Cornhuskers."

Run Forest run!! :ychain:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Ya, but Iowa is a gated community...I am not sure if Nebraska is not the same way.  :)

• Like 1

squonk

No basement for me. I'm staying where it's cool this year. Send over some doughnuts and cider on a tea cart!  :)

post-2380-0-99898100-1413489329_thumb.jp

post-2380-0-30116700-1413489367_thumb.jp

• Like 2

squonk

So how do you guys really feel about the Northwestern vs Nebraska game???

I hate em both. Like the Queenies and Bares!  :violence-blades:  :violence-blades:  :violence-blades:  :violence-blades:  :violence-blades: 

• Like 1

Racinbob

BACON MAPLE DONUTS!!!! :icecream: Can I change my picks?! I'm fearing I might do too good this week.

• Like 2

RMCIII

OK...we all go to Brrly's to watch the Iowa/Maryland game...we can wrestle for the last doughnut.  :)

Ok - now thems is wrestlin words where I come from... All in! Weigh ins at 12 noon sharp! There will be no wrestle backs for this weeks match. :laughing-rofl:  If anyone has any concerns of their current physical state, then please step aside, and let the real men decide who is champ! :ychain:  :ychain:  :woohoo:  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

bitten

Minnisota

Maryland

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Michigan state

Nebraska 

Hodge71

Minnesota, Maryland, Ohio State, Michigan State Spartans, and pulling up the rear...... Northwestern. My heart says go against Ohio State but my gut tells me that Rutgers is going to fall flat on their faces. Guess time will tell......

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Minnesota, Maryland, Rutgers, Michigan St, Nebraska. 

Always go Rutgers! 

• Like 1

squonk

I almost had to toss a coin on Iowa/ Maryland but in the end the home field advantage wins out

Minny ha ha, Marysvilleland, Oh that State, Mich mash St., Nebula braska

(Squonkenese is pretty thick today!)  :teasing-tease:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

squonk...gud thin I touk dat Roseetta coarse on Sqwounkinism...I wud hav a hard time wit out it.  :)

Hodge...we picked the same games...I can't lose any ground on you this week!!! :bow-blue:   Boy watch out...if Northwestern beats Nebraska...I called it 1st.  :orcs-cheers:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

Hodge71

squonk...gud thin I touk dat Roseetta coarse on Sqwounkinism...I wud hav a hard time wit out it.  :)

Hodge...we picked the same games...I can't lose any ground on you this week!!! :bow-blue:   Boy watch out...if Northwestern beats Nebraska...I called it 1st.  :orcs-cheers:

Well Steve I guess that means I can't gain ground on you as well and it also means there 2 guys who picked 5 games right this week....lol 

• Like 1

Brrly1

Yup, I guess it won't be you two!!!! Lol!!!!  Dream on, Dreamers!!!! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:  :ychain:

• Like 2

squonk

2 week old Lil Debbies will be available in the basement this week as well.

post-2380-0-93400100-1413632944.jpg

• Like 1

RMCIII

Mike - with the stuff they put in them, they would still be fresh, in 7 years.

Rob

HorseFixer

One thing for sure Michigan can't loose this week.....  :)

MINNESOTA    ~    IOWA    ~    RUTGERS    ~    MICHIGAN ST    ~    NORTHWESTERN

GO HAWKeYe's  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1