Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

jackhammer

Well five more guess'

Minnesota,   Iowa,   Wisconsin (W defense does the damage to Illini)   Michigan State,   I think they will pull it off -->Michigan

JimD

Northwestern, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan St., Penn St.

AJ_Thanatos

And my picks to stay idle right around second place.  :ychain:

Northwestern, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan St, Penn St. 

• Like 1

squonk

I'm still working on a new formula. I have 3 games I've decided on. Still on the fence on the others. I'm taking Steve's picks adding them to Brrly's  and dividing by 12. Then multiply that by 3. I'll take that number and add the number of snow plows Geno has and then multiply that by the number of :wh: items currently in Craig's magic shed. That number will go into a hat which I will pick out blindfolded. :scratchead:  :scratchead:  :scratchead:

• Like 3

JimD

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27914-1403703970-4.

What squonk says makes sense, since, scents, cents?? :ROTF:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 2

squonk

That looks about right!

• Like 1

RMCIII

I'm still working on a new formula. I have 3 games I've decided on. Still on the fence on the others. I'm taking Steve's picks adding them to Brrly's  and dividing by 12. Then multiply that by 3. I'll take that number and add the number of snow plows Geno has and then multiply that by the number of :wh: items currently in Craig's magic shed. That number will go into a hat which I will pick out blindfolded. :scratchead:  :scratchead:  :scratchead:

In all honesty here is what ya do. You look at the season, chalk it up and say the H#$%% with it, since we have no solid team this year. Then you hope the B1G can produce a solid team next year, and ride on the coat tails of some other team you normally would not root for..... I am not even kidding.... GO IRISH!!!!!!! This season is a bust for us..... I will still place my picks and win, lose, or draw still be a B1G fan next year. But I am so SICK AND TIRED of this crap..... They have got to get consistant with winning... Regardless of who it is just WIN!!!!! I could even root for IOWA if they were the team this year that kept the B1G conference out of the toilet bowl..... SO LAME AND SOUNDING LIKE A 45! < Yeah, broken record!

Needed to add 1 more item.. ND vs. FSU has resulted in only 1 blowout in the 7 times they have faced each other. FSU does have the winnig percentages by a landslide, but the scores in the game, tell a different story......FSU this year has only played 1 ranked team so far... Clemson, and that went into OT. It was tied at 17 all end of regulation play. They won 23-`17.... How can this team still be ranked #1???? GO IRISH. They meet again on October 18th...... FSU will have the advantage since it is a home game, but I am hoping ND will pull the upset! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Rob

Edited by RMCIII
  • Like 1

squonk

I don't root for any college team. I'm here to watch Steve and Brrly go at it and hopefully get someone else to have to clean the Boiler room.  707109581avatar_zps2ca35f35.gif

Edited by squonk
  • Like 4

RMCIII

I don't root for any college team. I'm here to watch Steve and Brrly go at it and hopefully get someone else to have to clean the Boiler room.

Well that is all fine and good, but for us true die hard fans, THIS SUCKS!!!!!

stevasaurus

Don't look, but I think AJ has picked the perfect slate this week.  We shall see.  :)  I probably just jinxed him.  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 3

RMCIII

Picks:

Northwestern, Iowa, Wisconsion, Michigan St., Penn St.

squonk

I'm still on the fence with North west
And Minn . I have to decide soon . Since , cents , scents I hate the Vikings more than the Bears I might lean NW

Edited by squonk

Racinbob

Look at the bright side B1G fans. I guarantee they will win 5 games this week. :techie-eureka:

• Like 2

squonk

Ok. North by western, I owe A, Wiskconsin, Mish State, Pen St

:twocents-mytwocents:  :twocents-mytwocents:  :twocents-mytwocents:  :twocents-mytwocents:

bitten

Trying something a little different today.

northwestern

iowa

wisconsin

michigan state

michigan

HorseFixer

NORTHWESTERN,  IOWA,  WISCONSIN,  MICHIGAN ST,   PENN ST.

Yep..... Against my better judgment I Betted against my team this week.  :dunno:   :text-thankyouyellow:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Hey Duke...did you go out and buy a Penn St. sweat shirt??  :ychain:   Seriously, I know it took a lot for you to do this...I'm proud of you.  You still took Iowa though.  :)

Therapy is all about baby steps.   :) 

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Where are you Hodge??  :bow-blue:

Hodge71

HERE I AM!!!!   Northwestern,  Iowa,  Wisconsin,  Michigan State,   Penn State Nittany Lions!!!!!.

Edited by Hodges Dodges

stevasaurus

Got ya...just in time.  :)

bitten

I would like to vote on kicking Northwestern out of the B10. All you guys have to do to get a N.W. game right is pick the team I dont.

• Like 2

Racinbob

NORTHWESTERN,  IOWA,  WISCONSIN,  MICHIGAN ST,   PENN ST.

Yep..... Against my better judgment I Betted against my team this week.  :dunno:   :text-thankyouyellow:

:angry-nono: See, never bet against your team. :ychain:

• Like 2

Brrly1

Baby steps huh? Can't wait for this week's post! Moving on up! Dino,you couldn't have said it better when you told Jim you would be right down!!! Is that belly up or bottoms up???? Lol  There is No doubt that Iowa is not the savior for the Big Ten. I could only Hope for the Days of Hayden Fry. Remember Duke the days of being #1 and 2# going at it the 85' season Iowa kicked a field goal Final score Iowa 12, Michigan 10, yes days of yesteryear. I will always have those hopes and I say that the Hawkeyes will reappear!!!! With all of that said it's time for, as we all Know, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

post-45-0-93178000-1413119157.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

I used to like N'western when they lost 8000 games in a row. Now they are starting to get into my shorts. I rank them right along now with the Queenies, Cowpukes and DA BEARS!!!!!!!!  :) 

• Like 3

HorseFixer

:angry-nono: See, never bet against your team. :ychain:

Bob,

Well that's one way to look at it but on the other hand maybe I should bet against them more often!  :eusa-whistle:   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2