Brrly1

2014 Big Ten football

HorseFixer

Yes they did, and it is bringing us that much closer in getting Jim or John Harbaugh!  :) 

• Like 1

RMCIII

I just do not believe it.... Actually I do, it's called the B1G ? on who wants to win this week!!!!!!

JimD

I think it's the teams with the most points. loosing_it.gif

• Like 4

Terry M

Hey, Minnesota looks pretty good...so does Northwestern... :)

Minnesota Did really good!!! what'd they say ...4th time in 42 years?? ..or some thing like that...
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

RESULTS FOR WEEK # 5  THE BIG TEN WON ALL 4 OF THEIR NON-CONFERENCE GAMES THIS WEEK. :woohoo:

8 WINS AND 1 LOSS........AND BRAGGING RIGHTS THIS WEEK...JACKHAMMER...CONGRATULATIONS RICK... :bow-blue:

7 WINS AND 2 LOSSES...SQUONK, THANATOS, PAPAGLIDE, RMCIII, HODGES DODGES

6 WINS AND 3 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS, BRRLY1, BITTEN, JIMD, HORSEFIXER

RESULTS AFTER 5 WEEKS...59 GAMES TOTAL

48 WINS AND 11 LOSSES...HODGES DODGES  :)

45 WINS AND 14 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS, THANATOS

44 WINS AND 15 LOSSES...SQUONK, HORSEFIXER

43 WINS AND 16 LOSSES...BRRLY1

42 WINS AND 17 LOSSES...RMCIII, JACKHAMMER

40 WINS AND 19 LOSSES...RACINBOB, BITTEN, JIMD

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

They were talking about a NEW ALL TIME RECORD for Michigan.  It is the 1st. time ever that they have lost 3 games in September!!!

I swear...the axis of the Earth is about to shift and the polarity of the polar caps is going to switch....and Illinois and Michigan do not meet this year.  :)  It is just not fair. :bow-blue:

• Like 2

RMCIII

The days of Tyrone Wheatley are LONG GONE!!!!!! I sure do miss those days.... Duke, I hope they do get someone in that truly appreciates the history of that team!

Rob

• Like 2

HorseFixer

The days of Tyrone Wheatley are LONG GONE!!!!!! I sure do miss those days.... Duke, I hope they do get someone in that truly appreciates the history of that team!

Rob

Rob I'm So sick I could just Puke,  :no:  The WOLVERINES are beat before they ever hit the Field here is some interesting stuff,  Starting with me cooking dinner today. 

http://youtu.be/y86cQxqAVnQ

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2014/9/28/6855989/2014-michigan-wolverines-football-fire-brady-hoke-hot-seat-shane-morris-concussion

http://gregghenson.com/new-information-on-the-new-michigan-coach-and-ad/

• Like 2

JimD

Bob I have to say I feel for ya. I know you had high hopes when Hoke took over and the first year was a good one. What's happened since then is just beyond belief. Not only has he failed Michigan, he has failed the Big 10 as well. You know where my loyalty lies, but I'd never wish this kind of disaster on any Big 10 team. We want the conference to be strong, the rivalries fiercely contested and all the games hard fought and down to the wire.

I looked at the video and both links you posted and I couldn't possibly agree more that Hoke's failure to pull Shane Morris should have gotten him fired in the locker room after the game. You can't coach football on this level and answer several questions about the player in the post game presser with, "I don't know". It's his job to know and protect his players from injury. Sad day in Michigan and Big Ten football.

But your pork looked awesome! :thumbs:

• Like 4

stevasaurus

Hey Bob...after you get Hoke's head on a platter...you could shrink it in that smoker and hang it from your rear view mirror in the camper.

If this head is rockin'...don't come knockin'.   :)

• Like 1

Brrly1

Hmmm, just wondering??? :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

stevasaurus

WEEK # 6    THERE 6 GAMES TO PICK  If you are going to Scott's M&G Saturday, you may want to get them in before you go.

PURDUE  AT  ILLINOIS

OHIO ST.  AT  MARYLAND

NORTH TEXAS  AT  INDIANA

WISCONSIN  AT  NORTHWESTERN

MICHIGAN  AT  RUTGERS

NEBRASKA  AT  MICHIGAN ST.

stevasaurus

This is kind of a tough week to pick.  The Nebraska at Michigan St. game will have National implications.  The Wisconsin at Northwestern game could also.  :bow-blue:

My picks...I am trying a new secret way of picking...click here to find out how   X    Last week I picked the games while sitting on my 702...I may try that again.  :)

ILLINOIS, MARYLAND, INDIANA, NORTHWESTERN, RUTGERS, NEBRASKA

Racinbob

I should be able to keep a firm grip on last place this week. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Illinois, Ohio State, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan State

Picking Michigan was rough but I'm guessing they will get things together this week. :)

• Like 1

RMCIII

I'm going with the "dart" theory on picking this week. I just have to get all the teams positioned correctly on the dart board! :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

squonk

Illinois, Ohio St., Indiana,Wisconsin,Rutgers, Mich St.

I picked these sittin on the

post-2380-0-17317300-1412023486.gif

• Like 2

JimD

Well, since we're sharing..

too-much-information.png?w=820

Illinois, Ohio St., Indiana, Wisconsin, Rutgers, Nebraska.

• Like 2

Brrly1

Iowa to win!!!! Ooopps they have a "bye" week!!

RMCIII

Iowa to win!!!! Ooopps they have a "bye" week!!

:text-yeahthat: Bout the only time, this season, a B1G team is assured they won't lose. :hilarious:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Dino, boy howdy! With those picks you must be headed down to see Jim and Racinbob? Yikes!!! Now do you actually think that Northwestern will beat Wisconsin, you think that Nebraska will beat Michigan State, let us not forget the Maryland OSU game, I guess thats what you get when you pick from a tractor seat. You go from being towards the front to the Dungeon??? What time did you get up??? Definitely a late day without coffee. You must be low on Rock & Rye. Ok enough of the B.Sing. My picks for the week goes as follows OSU, Indiana, Wisconsin, Mich. State Rutgers, and last if not least Illinois. Yikes what have I done? I picked and Illini team to win. Scary scary who knows what will happen this week. Stay tuned for Does the Dino survive or does he go to the Dungeon? Time will tell!!! Guess what time it is?

As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!! Enjoy the weekend off!!!

post-45-0-47236200-1412086669.jpg

stevasaurus

John...I have given this a lot of thought.  There are no doughnuts for second place, they are in the basement.  Since I can't lose the IOWA game this week, I have had to look at other alternatives.

post-818-0-53044700-1412092989.jpg

Here is a picture of the guy that ended up in the basement last year (he knows who he is)...he looks happy and content.  :)

post-818-0-33888700-1412093705.jpg

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5

squonk

I like the plain ones better!  :)

• Like 1

RMCIII

Krispy Kreme!

RMCIII

Darts have landed where they flew to:

Illinois, Maryland, Indiana, Wisconsin, Rutgers, Nebraska.

Steve - have fun Saturday.... I spoke with Rick (AKA Jackhammer). I was trying to see if we could get close enough where I could purchase a cart he has... Not so much..... Anyway, he mentioned you may be at the show...

Rob

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Looking forward to seeing Rick again.  :)