shallowwatersailor

Don't Yell "Everybody in the Pool!"

shallowwatersailor

I was moving some projects around and this is what happened. Even the log splitter came out to play!post-3066-0-03475600-1408215335_thumb.jppost-3066-0-14920000-1408215349_thumb.jp

Edited by shallowwatersailor
  • Like 3

Sparky

I like that steel structure. Been thinkin about something like that for my place, but it would need sides. What keeps it anchored down?

Mike.........

Geno

Definitely looks like they are enjoying themselves.  :text-+1:

shallowwatersailor

I like that steel structure. Been thinkin about something like that for my place, but it would need sides. What keeps it anchored down?

Mike.........

It came with the house. I believe that there are long spikes into the ground. It must work as we have had the 2012 derecho (scary!) and Hurricane Sandy since we have been here. The previous owner had it put up because of the oak tree overhead. Two years ago with the acorns, it sounded like a machine gun going off. In the 4 1/2 years that I have been here, two limbs have taken their toll on it. It really helps, especially with the snow. I have thought of putting lattice on the one side which would still allow the air through it. Oh, the oak tree is coming down in a few weeks for my piece of mind.

The fellow I just bought my recent Gravely from mentioned that he paid $1K for his.