HorseFixer

Brrly where is the Football PICK thing at?

HorseFixer

:confusion-shrug:

JimD

We hid it from you.. :ychain::ROTF:

• Like 2

rmaynard

We hid it from you.. :ychain::ROTF:

Oh no, is it another where's Waldo contest?

• Like 1

JimD

Not yet, but hold that thought.. :dance:

Brrly1

Duke, I'll get something posted tomorrow afternoon. I don't know if you are set up for Skype but I talked with Steve( he's hanging out with Smokin Joe, Martin, Terry M and I thought he said Jason was also down there for AJ's tractor show. But we are going to have a meeting of the minds(so to speak) at 1:00 pm eastern, 12:00 pm central. Let us know if you have Skype and we'll get you plugged in. I know everybodies been waiting all year for this so here we Go!!!     Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-53633300-1408204159.jpg

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Roger that.

John make it a new thread like "READY FOR SOME 2014 BIG TEN FOOTBALL" or sumptin like that, have Karl make it a sticky for us.  AS long as you guys don't piss me off I'm in. Ya start acting like JIM D and I'm out!  :ychain:

• Like 5

stevasaurus

This is too easy...so Bob, are you primed for JImD are just upset that Ohio St. has beat Michigan every year for the last 14 years.  :ychain:   Don't forget, the Illini got one on you guys a few years ago...I kind of stopped following College Football after that game.. :ychain:   Don't really know how it has all played out after the game on Halloween.  I know that Northwestern has had their way with Iowa the last few years, but I just remember what was on the news.  Didn't Ohio St. play some penal colony from Cuba last year (Guantanamo Bay) for the Caribbean Championship.  Wisconsin has been the best team in the Big Whatever for this Century.  And a final thought...who is Michigan, Michigan St. Ohio St. playing this year...Maryland...Rutgers...Indiana...Purdue.  Hey Michigan...is your first game really Appalachian St....don't you guys usually save your toughest game for last???  :orcs-cheers:

Well that should inspire the masses!!!  Skype Sunday 12:00 CST...1:00 EST

How many guys are interested in doing this...just want an idea.  :)

RMCIII

:handgestures-thumbupright:  :handgestures-thumbupright:  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Wisconsin definately has the running back to watch this year. Melvin Gordon and Todd Gurley should be quite a site to watch this year. To bad Gurley is not in the conference.

Rob

JimD

Roger that.

John make it a new thread like "READY FOR SOME 2014 BIG TEN FOOTBALL" or sumptin like that, have Karl make it a sticky for us.  AS long as you guys don't piss me off I'm in. Ya start acting like JIM D and I'm out!  :ychain:

See ya next year Bob!! :ROTF:

• Like 1

squonk

I can take all that is dished out and then some! I have no Horses in College Football. My only concern is that the Boiler room stays tidy! ON WISCONSIN!!! DidI mention I know nothing about college football ??? I pick games out of a hat!

Brrly1

Not last year, at least I don't think so I believe it was 17-10 with Iowa winning at home. Nov 15. is the date we are headed to Bloomington I believe. Got some checking to do.

Hodge71

So whats the scoop for the guys without Skype?

JimD

Hodge, pm sent..

jackhammer

Hodge, pm sent..

JimD

How about a share here. Might be interesting to follow

JimD

JimD

How about a share here. Might be interesting to follow

Pm sent. :)

JimD

For those interested, here is a link to the free skype download..

http://www.skype.com/en/

stevasaurus

Anybody is welcome to get on skype with us all season...this is going to be good this year.  :)