limited12

Old tyme days

limited12

Any members planning on going to this show, my wife and I plan on being there Saturday.

We have been the last two years and picked up some good items at the auction

The show is Dover pa

Edited by limited12

rmaynard

I have been the last three years, and had planned to go again this year, but I have to go out of town for a funeral and don't know if I will be back in time to attend.

Ed Kennell

I might try to make it up there for a couple hours if I can find a sitter for Mrs K.  What time is good for the auction ?  Dover is only 35-40 min north of me.

rmaynard

Auction starts at about 8:30 and usually goes all day with 4 auctioneers. The two items that I wanted to bid on went at 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. Hope that sitter doesn't charge by the hour.

Ed Kennell

Thanks Bob,  we'll see how it goes.  Hoping to recruit one of my daughters-in-law as a sitter on Sat. I have quite  a few IOUs out there that I can collect .   :confusion-helpsos:

Lagersolut

I'll probably be there Sat afternoon /evening, I like the tractor pulls .

Edited by Lagersolut

ericj

i'll be there thur eve and fri -sunday taking some show tractors and some stuff to sell

eric j

Zeek

I usually go and plan to stop by Saturday evening for a while.  I have to work this weekend, so I won't be bringing anything, just spectatin'.

Ed Kennell

Guess I won't make it this year either.  I better not leave Mrs. K alone again today. I was away longer than I should have been yesterday to pick up two "new" horses. 

The York Daily Record had a real nice article today about the Old Tyme Days.  Really tempted me to go...Oh well there's next year.

Ed Kennell

Anyone get any pics ?