Nathanielperz

Cheap Tires?

Nathanielperz

Cool thank you guys I will order them at the end of the week!

Thanks, Nate

Hodge71

Have you checked this place out Nate?     :popcorn: 

http://www.greaterclevelandtire.com/servlet/the-Mower-Tires/Categories

The thing that makes me nervous about him is they advertise a tire as a Carlisle Turf Master...then you click on it and it shows a pis that says Carisle Turf Master style tread tires. I think they're false advertising Thats why they're so cheap. He wont answer my email about the tires being true Carlisle Turf Masters or low buck rip offs.....intriguing...wonder what he's hiding?

Firpo701

Garry

what size originally came on the rear of the 953?

Geno

The thing that makes me nervous about him is they advertise a tire as a Carlisle Turf Master...then you click on it and it shows a pis that says Carisle Turf Master style tread tires. I think they're false advertising Thats why they're so cheap. He wont answer my email about the tires being true Carlisle Turf Masters or low buck rip offs.....intriguing...wonder what he's hiding?

What size tire are we talking about and what is his price?  I can check it out when I get to the shop in the morning, I am a Carlisle dealer.  :)

Trouty56

Cool thank you guys I will order them at the end of the week!

Thanks, Nate

Nate...don't know if it was mentioned (if it was I missed it)....get some tubes for those triribs if they are the Deestone brand....there are good deals on the Bay for 2 tires and tubes for about 75 bucks shipped......

Nathanielperz

Nate...don't know if it was mentioned (if it was I missed it)....get some tubes for those triribs if they are the Deestone brand....there are good deals on the Bay for 2 tires and tubes for about 75 bucks shipped......

I saw the ones on Ebay... I will look into them.

Hodge71

What size tire are we talking about and what is his price?  I can check it out when I get to the shop in the morning, I am a Carlisle dealer.  :)

$150 for a pair of Carlisle Turf Masters in 24x9..50-12 Edited by hodge71

Geno

I have been trying to copy the order form from Carlisle right here but the forum doesn't like all of the links. They cost me 144.00 per pair. 

http://c183.tireintel.com/tire/CARL/511434

Edited by Geno