Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Garage Update

kj4kicks

Thanks guys !

Perry, The 1077 was given the option of staying in it's own shed, or upgrading to a heated garage. You see which one it picked.... Besides, it needs to keep it's new big brother (the 1267) company. :thumbs:

Sorry Ray, No round corners in this place so I don't think a round hood would fit. :banghead:

Yeah, lots of room now T-Mo, but the Buicks aren't in there yet :omg:

Scott, I can send you the materials list.... You'll need to add the 1.1 million pennies though... :USA:

KyBlue

Oh Heavens...That's gonna take a lil bit of Rolling to get that many Pennies!!

Im not used to Rolling pennies..usually when Im rolling something its for .. another purpose!! Haha :banghead:

Garage does look great!! I think It'd be to small for my stuff thou... Id need more like 100x100 ... and I would REALLY hate to see how much rolling would have to be done to get enough Pennies for one that large

bowtieguy

Hats off to ya, Eldon...took me 3 years to get my barn done....but I like your barn and "new" Horses...but don't tell me you left the poor faded horiz WH out side??? The one that you brought to the show for me to drive in the parade....maybe you sold it to Joel....??

Took me 6 months to get all of my WH stuff inside....bet yours will be full by Christmas....remember, I've got about 6 just waiting for your trailer the next time ya come to Missouri :banghead:

kj4kicks

Yeah Frank... if you mean that vert, it lives (or died) in Indiana. I'll get back out to MO one of these days !

kj4kicks

Good news guys ! The garage got it's building codes inspection today, and passed with flying colors. I can now officially store stuff in there :banghead:

KyBlue

Thats great news!!

perry

:horseplay: sweet! ... just in time for winter. :banghead:

Stigian

That be good news on the inspection Eldon :banghead:

Whats your plans for the inside, Lots of benches etc?

glenn27

Looks good -Eldon....Lot of work there, I can tell.

C-Ya!

glenn

HorseFixer

Eldon yep I did miss this one! :thumbs: you have done a nice job on this! A man just cannot have enough garage and shop space! I built a 24 X 50 1200 sq footer back in 1990 added on 400 sq ft last year for the horses to make it a total of 1600 sq ft and its still not big enough! :banghead: Anyways looks like ya have nice tall ceilings in there ya can allways plan like I will be doing and start stacking um :omg:

Good Job :USA: Cheers Duke