Sign in to follow this  
BairleaFarm

Anyone watching the stock market?

BairleaFarm

The stock market posted is worst one-day percent decline in 21 years after the House of Representatives rejected the $700 billion financial relief plan

I sold 40k in stock today. It went down $1.50 per share while I was on the phone selling and right now its 10 dollars a share less than what I sold it for this morning. :beatup: always something isnt it?? On a good note in 3 - 5 business days my truck will be paid off. :rock:

I dont want this to turn into a political thread or a whos fault it is kinda deal but more of a are you worried about upcoming financial situation and are you doing anything to prepare for upcoming events. I for one can not afford where im at and can not afford to move. Im hoping for a small raise. With my truck paid off that should help things alot.

KyBlue

Oh yeah... The worse it gets...the fewer cars get sold,...means the less freight I have to pickup for toyota... Already runnin 26 stops for 4300 miles... used to be 5 or 6 stops for 5000 miles... Glad to still be workin thou.

If everybody sells their stocks...We'll have another depression. I aint touchin mine. It'll rebound...just might take awhile.

Docwheelhorse

My 401k/Defered comp account went from ~$25,000 at the start of July to just over $4000 today...... Can;t sell it, can only move around within the choosen stock groups. Another much older ready to retire guy at work lost over $150,000.... somebody should be strung up for this mess. Just wait till Xmas.... Walmart already started advertising sub $10 toys to help people get stuff for there kids.

Tony :banghead: