psjoe

Help me price a 312-8

psjoe

Hi-

I have been out of the market for several years now so I need some current pricing (if possible).

Looking to sell a mid 80's 312-8 for my mother.  Detals are:

WH 312-8 with 818 hours, nice shape, clean - no rust, everything works, no rips in seat.

42" rear discharge deck

48" WH plow

WH wheel weights and chains

Thanks -Joe

• Like 1

WH nut

Depends on where you are. Id say start at 500, without seeing pictures.

psjoe

It's in central NJ.

I will see if my MOM can take some pics.  I was thinking it would be around $1000 with the WH weights and plow. 

WH nut

Maybe in your neck of the woods, but down this way not a chance unless its like new.

SPINJIM

I'm not very far from you.  Price all depends on condition.  Pictures would help.

I bought a 312-8, with a deck, for $50 last year, but that's unusual.   It needed some work, and had a little rust, but mostly just dirty.  The hours were over 1000.  Your's sounds much nicer, and has lower hours and a plow, etc.    Start around $900, with some good pictures on Craigslist or ebay, and see if you get an offer.   It's always easier to come down in price than go up.  Good luck.

Jim

rexman72

theres  a 310-8 where I am on the market for over 30 days for 695.its has a mowing deck and that's it.

Wade

I have bought a number of 312-8's in the last year. One had a deck only but in very clean condition $750.

The last one is an 1988 with 206 hours on it rear discharge deck  $1000.

In the Wisconsin area with your description I  would think you could start at $1000

Tankman

Hard to guess without pic's.

Bucks County, PA purchased an '85 416-8 decent shape with a 42" & 48" SD decks last year. 

$500 for all.

Good luck. Post on Allentown Craig's List.

Ken B

You can ask any price you like but from what I see lately there are nice 4 and 5 series Wheel Horse's out there with asking prices of 1000 bucks. There are always exceptions to the rule, A MINT 312 with low hrs. a deck, blade and weights might bring that kind of money and it always depends on your location and your location kinda works against you here because there are plenty of Wheel Horse's in this area. One of our regulars here posted pics of his 314 that he paid 950 for recently with 500 or so hrs. on it. IMO for the condition of the tractor he bought he got a good deal... (ITS MINT)

Edited by Ken B

mudpatrol1

here in northern new jersey,i just picked up 2 312-8 tractors for $225.00. one was bought just for parts and wheel horse rear weights for $75.00 and it ran.... the other i picked up for 150 with a 36 inch rear discharge deck. also got a wheel horse sweeper for $30.00.i have seen them going from 150-2700 on craigslist.as with everything there is value and worth,its only worth what someone will pay...Roger