stratostar250

First Garden!

stratostar250

So after I got my 310-8.  I scanned thru this forum quite a bit, because I needed to split the transmission, but after that, I kept checking up and observing different things.  Before being here, I had no idea that a dirt plow could be attached to these tractors, or really, all that much else about them.  I really have learned quite a bit from being here.  So, after researching, and getting a plow and a disc, and doing some planting, I have a garden that is coming along great! I have a little bit of everything growing in it, and learning things here and there about it.  I am just so excited that I was able to go thru and make a garden this year!  If I had told myself two years ago that I'd have a garden growing at this time, I wouldn't have believed it! but hey, things interest you, and you get into it!  Here is my garden, as of 3 days ago:

post-12245-0-79369100-1404009621_thumb.j

I have to do some de-weeding tomorrow I think!

• Like 6

312Hydro

Very neat garden. I guess the fence is for the deer? I fence mine too because the deer always enjoy the garden.

stratostar250

Very neat garden. I guess the fence is for the deer? I fence mine too because the deer always enjoy the garden.

Thanks! and yeah, it's supposed to keep the deer and other animals away, but who knows if it will or not.  I'm sure they can just jump right over it if they want, but it's for sure better than leaving it open.  Normally we don't get that many deer either, so I'll keep my fingers crossed! :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

AMC RULES

Looks great so far...   :scared-eek:  

good luck farmer Tom.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 1