Jimbo Likens

Wheelhorse 244-H Onan E140V Float Bowl

Jimbo Likens

Hi All,

New to forum, first post. Thank you all for its existence. Joined because I've been searching all over for a replacement for a cracked carb float bowl for my '91 Wheelhorse 244-H with an Onan E140V engine. All of the small engine places in my area either don't have, don't know how to get, or try to sell me a new $200 Carb. Looked around internet with no luck. Any help whatsoever would greatly appreciated.

Jimbo

ToroHorse

Been there myself. Found a used carb on eBay. Search these part numbers, they come up occasionally:

Toro's part number is: NN10668

Onan's part number is on this page, and he has several in stock as well:

http://onanparts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=582

I searched for the bowl as well. Impossible to find, onan apparently doesn't sell it, and I never had any luck through thencarb manufacturer Nikki.

If it is cracked where the center bolt goes through, I was able to repair it by getting a longer bolt and using a large steel washer with a gasket to seal against the flat bottom of the bowl. A copper gasket for the bolt. Been running fine for the last three years like this.