Zeek

A Few Pics from the Show

Zeek

Boy it was sure another great show!!  In my opinion, the BEST part was the people you meet or see again and the conversations  :romance-grouphug:

Thanks Duke (HorseFixer), stevasarus and Van (Wheel-N-it) for you know what  B)   

Thanks to Fun Engineer for the extended conversations . . . I think we solved all the world financial problems  :happy-partydance:

I really hate to name names because I'm afraid I'll miss someone.  You all know who you are.  

We have a NEW member "Rocuski" that I sucked in last year (friends with his dad).  He brought the 1267 and made a new purchase of the 753 that I'm sure he will try to have there next year.  He and dad had it running the day after they bought it!

DSC08416_zps17eecc44.jpg

DSC08415_zpsfd3ca0e6.jpg

My "setup" beside buckrancher

DSC08413_zps112408c2.jpg

The raffle tractors with Neil from the UK and his lovely significant other  ;)

DSC08406_zps6b10692a.jpg

Wild Bill (bpjunk) revving up the crowd at the parade

DSC08434_zps312993b1.jpg

DSC08432_zps7f9b19dc.jpg

Boy, if it was red 

DSC08419_zps12aa901d.jpg

Mrs. Zeek

IMG_0133_zps07848563.jpg

Me explaining the fire breathing capabilities of a finely tuned Tecumseh and Wild Bill pretending to go temporarily deaf   :popcorn:

IMG_0120_zpsf8dd998a.jpg

buckrancher's beautiful brand shpankin new (NOS) LSE work of art that doesn't touch the ground  :bow-blue:

IMG_0128_zps962d1315.jpg

Neil on stevasarus's ride

IMG_0126_zpsda57fb60.jpg

I should have taken more pictures and will have to work on that next time.  I saw a bunch of camera clicking so I'm sure there will be other posts.

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 6

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:     Thanks for taking us along!  :text-thankyouyellow: 

rmaynard

Great pictures Zeek. As always, it was a pleasure to see you and the Mrs. Zeek.  I hope we can get together for Olde Tyme Days if schedules permit. 

You are right about the show and the meeting and talking with people. It's kind of like a big family reunion. There are those who you can't wait to see year after year, and those who you don't want to admit are part of the family. But in the end, we are all there for the same thing...  :wh:

• Like 1

buckrancher

good pic's brother :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

Very nice photos !  Thanks for posting these Zeek.

neil

It was a real pleasure meeting you Zeek & please excuse me but Mrs Zeek is stunningly beautiful & a lovely person to talk to.

You are a lucky man

Zeek

It was a real pleasure meeting you Zeek & please excuse me but Mrs Zeek is stunningly beautiful & a lovely person to talk to.

You are a lucky man

Haha . . .you too!  It was a pleasure "hanging with you" as we say.  Have a good trip back and don't use Malaysian Airlines if they offering a discount  :ychain: 

nylyon

Thanks Duke (HorseFixer), stevasarus and Van (Wheel-N-it) for you know what  B)   

Oh, that reminded me, I left that in the camper.  I just went out and give Steve's and Duke's a try.....  VERY nice guys, and thank you!  My wife and I just enjoyed a glass of both!

• Like 2

neil

Yup, right with you there Karl , that tractor fuel was something else.

Fun Engineer

Zeek, you look like a guy by the name of Tom that I met for the first time last week. It was great to meet you , Mrs. Zeek, your big brother Brian and your friend and his son. Next year can't get here soon enough. Stay safe and enjoy that new tractor.

Sent from my tractor seat using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Fun Engineer

Zeek

Zeek, you look like a guy by the name of Tom that I met for the first time last week. It was great to meet you , Mrs. Zeek, your big brother Brian and your friend and his son. Next year can't get here soon enough. Stay safe and enjoy that new tractor.

Sent from my tractor seat using Tapatalk 2

Me and Brian was separated at birth . . . unfortunately he got the brains and the money so I'm contemplating changing my name to WheelHorseForest . . .  maybe buy a shrimp boat with "Fire Breathin 552" one the side  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2

Ken B

Thanks for sharing the pics Zeek. The pic of Wild Bill kills me, there is a reason why he is called Wild Bill! Zeek, you were the first guy to tell me you didn't recognize me without my hat. After a few guys repeated what you said, on it went! You guys are right, the Big show is like a Big family reunion which makes it the best hobby I have ever been a part of.

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Zeek, always a pleasure my friend.  Glad you guys enjoyed the wine.  :orcs-cheers:   I have not seen any pictures of Tuna (Ed) yet.  Did anybody get one??