cruisnblue48

My first WHCC show

cruisnblue48

I had an awesome time at the 2014 WHCC show. After attending the previous two years as a visitor, I brought four of my horses to the big show this year for the first time. The Friday night cruise was the best... enjoyed participating in the cruise very much. I did not take a lot of pics but will make sure I correct that faux pas next year.

Here are four of my horses set up for the show on Friday morning... L-R, 1955 RJ-35 (bought from fireman Jeff earlier this year), My dad's 1962 502 (restored from basket case condition), 1977 C-120 puller with a 22hp Robin Subaru V-twin under a 1965 hood (bought from Big Jake last year), 1995 314-8 worker I bought on local York, PA CList two years ago.

post-5879-0-53306100-1403491462_thumb.jp

My cousin Levi trying out my dad's 1962 WH which I got to take on a road trip for the first time. It took me nearly three years to finally finish it... well, that is until I can get fire in the old Techy...

post-5879-0-14138400-1403491489_thumb.jp

I am in my first WHCC tractor parade behind Mike (Squonk). I am riding on my 1955 RJ-35 which I recently acquired from fireman Jeff...

post-5879-0-95477100-1403491512_thumb.jp

Could not resist looking at this 1961 hot rod WH eye candy. Gave me ideas as to what I want to do with my 1961 basket case project sitting in the back of my garage waiting for some attention...

post-5879-0-19739000-1403491556_thumb.jp

Thanks to all of the WHCC members who put on this show. Already looking forward to next year.

Edited by cruisnblue48
  • Like 4

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Thanks for posting those pictures to. Next year maybe I will take a tractor myself.

Looked like fun fun fun folks were having on them just tooling around.

Glenn

squonk

Man that looks like a circus bear on a tri-cycle in the parade!  :)

cruisnblue48

Mike, I didn't think you were going to make it all the way to Wild Bill grinding those gears. Was prepared to push you along if I had to, ha!

• Like 1

fireman

Hey Dave,

Sorry we didn't get a chance to hook up. I would have liked to see the 55'. Funny I never even take the time to cruise around and stop at each tent and check out everyones tractors. There never seems like theres enough time. You stop and talk to someone and next thing you know an hour has gone by. If I go next year i'll make it my business to go by each display and see whats out there. I spent most of the time looking for parts for the C-160 and working a few of the guys tractors and a couple of engines. 

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:   Thanks for sharing with us.  :text-thankyouyellow:

squonk

Mike, I didn't think you were going to make it all the way to Wild Bill grinding those gears. Was prepared to push you along if I had to, ha!

I thought the gears were grinding too but it''s a rattle when releasing the  clutch,. I heard 3 other RJ's do the same thing. Too much background noise there to find the exact cause.